Chapter Twenty-Nine

The day after Harry called started off different from others. Louis woken up before everyone and quietly snuck out of Zayns room to check on the twins upstairs.

When he walked in to their shared room he wasn't surprised to see Damian hanging half off Elijah's bed. He gently helped him all the way in to the bed, covered them both with a blanket and pressed kisses to both of their foreheads before turning and closing their door all the way.

He then made his way back down stairs and to the kitchen silently opening and closing cabinets looking for Zayn's wine glasses. Once he found them he went to the refrigerator and got out the orange juice and champagne to make Mimosa's, he wanted to wake Zayn up like he used to before everything went to shit.

☯☯☯

 Zayn woke up and made a choking sound, his hands instantly flew down to grip the sheets around his waist. He couldn't even open his eyes to look and try make sense of what was happening the only thing going through his head was yesyesyes.

After a few more seconds of bliss he finally managed to pry his eyes open and look around noticing to wine glasses filled with orange liquid he automatically assumed were Mimosa's, and felt like he'd traveled back in time. 

On the rare occasion Louis had time off he would wake Zayn with Mimosa's and blowj*bs. 

"Fuck!" he hissed as his hips snapped up the motion effectively bringing him back to reality.

He lowered the sheets with shaky hands and shallow breath obviously expecting to see Louis with his lips wrapped around him. But when he finally pulled the sheets from over Louis' head he was met with such an erotic and breathtaking sight. Louis did in fact have his mouth wrapped around Zayns member but it was his wild blown eyes and the fact that he was looking up at Zayn with hollowed cheeks and through his eye lashes with a smirk that had Zayn almost lose it then and there. 

Louis had a firm grip on Zayns thigh while his other hand rested on Zayns stomach rubbing almost soft circles in to his with his fingers. Zayn slowly rocked his hips to match Louis' mouth and each time he hit the back of his throat or he looked down and his eyes met Louis' he had harshly to bite down on his lip to stop himself from finishing.

Eventually the pull in his gut and the overwhelming feeling of love he was getting from Louis became to much and he finished, Louis licked up every drop.  

After spending a few more minutes gently kissing his way up from Zayns thighs to his lips, Louis reached over to the bedside table and handed Zayn a Mimosa. 

"What- " Zayn sighed taking another moment to collect himself "what was that for?"

"Just giving you a bit of something I've wanted to for a while now. I love you Z." he mumbled leaning over again and softly kissing Zayn's lips.

Zayn laughed quietly as he adjusted himself so that he was leaning against his cushioned brown leather headboard. "So, this has nothing to do with you having to attend an event that Eleanor is a host at?" 

Louis lifted his free hand in surrender sadly smiling at Zayn "Yes and no?  I've wanted our relationship to progress and this is the next step and I figured giving you a little positive reassurance before I have to leave wouldn't hurt either huh?"

"Mmhmmm, sure sure." Zayn whispered setting his glass down and looking at the clock that read 7:43am before turning to Louis and smirking "I say, we've got another hour tops before our kids burst through that door." 

☯☯☯

 Zayn spent the day after Louis left running around the house with the boys, playing hide-and-seek, painting, drawing, really anything they wanted to do Zayn did... in return for them eating all of their peaches and broccoli with their lunches.