Chapter Eight

Harry, NIall and Liam were fuming, stomping around Harry's flat, taking deep breaths and trying not to punch Louis in his jaw.

"Why would you do that to him Louis! He bloody loved you more than he loved himself!" Harry shouted throwing a pillow at Louis' face.

"He was using me Harry, he was, Eleanor even sai-"

"Oh for Christ sake mate! Eleanor this and Eleanor that! What is so bloody great about her? She's gotten into your head and turned you against the one person that was meant to love you for life! She is the one using you and I don't understand why you can't see that!" Liam argued as he took a seat opposite the coffee table facing Louis.

"Doesn't matter mate, I just came to say none of you may speak to Zayn anymore..." Louis stated

"Like fuck you can tell me who to be mates with Lou." Niall shouted finally adding to the arguement.

"If you want One Direction to continue you will, If i find out you've spoken to him I'll leave the band. Don't test me because I fucking mean it!"

"Mate what has this girl done to you, this isn't the Louis I met at bootcamp, this isn't the smiling cheerful lad that I met in the toilets. Louis what's going on what has she told you?"

"Leave it Harry." Louis mumbled standing and making his way out to the door "He wasn't really your mates anyway, he was prabably just using you like he was me and well its time to move on." and with that Louis walked out of Harry's flat and into his car where Eleanor was waiting with a smug look on her face, knowing she was that much closer to getting what she wanted.

"What are we meant to do Liam? Zayn's become one of my best mate's but Lou can't leave the band... we need him."

"I wish I knew Harry, maybe we should just wait until it all blows over yeah?"

"But mate what if it doesn't?" Harry whispered as he looked out the window to see Louis kissing Eleanor then backing out of his front drive. "This just isn't right..."

***

"Zayn baby." Zayn's mum Tricia coo'd as she quietly entered the room of her four month pregnant son. "Baby, you've not left your room in a week. You were doing so well last week, eating, exercising, and even going to the shops. What happened?"

"Louis and Eleanor broke up..." Zayn stated almost robotically keeping his gaze on his alarm clock on his bedside table.

"But Zayn, isn't that a good thing?"

"No"

"Za-"

"He didn't come back to me mum. Now he's sleeping with half the bloody London population mum, men and women. I meant nothing to him, absolutely fucking nothing. I'm here basically emotionally and physicaly cripple and he's running around London shaggin anything with two legs and a fucking pulse! When did that become fair mum? How is it fucking fair!" Zayn ranted as he threw his body into his mothers arms with tears flowing freely down his face.

"I don't know baby. I wish I knew what to say, I really do. I just now that things will get better for you, I know it! You'll bounce back in no time."

Zayn sat back wipping tears from his eyes and looked up at his mum.

"D'ya promise mum? I don't think I can take much more heartbreak."

Tricia smiled warmly at her son "Yes love, not tomorrow and maybe not in a month, but eventually everything will work it's self out and you'll be happy again. I promise Zayn Javaad. I love you."