Epilogue

"Babe!" Zayn called from the bedroom. Louis quickly finished brushing his teeth and walked out to the bedroom to see his husband of five years laying atop the fluffy white duvet.

Louis smiled taking the sight of his husband in his lose gray joggers "Yes love?" he smiled again leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom.

"I just wanted to let you know I love you." Zayn said stretching with his hands over his head his small three month twins baby bump on display. "I want to remind you every chance I get, so, I love you."

Louis falls more and more in love with Zayn each day. It's little things like this, the sweet things he says, they way he looks at him or just the way he is with their now four almost six kids, Damian, Elijah, Majida, Eliana and the two twin boys in Zayns stomach who had yet to be named.

Louis is so in love.

Suddenly Zayn his yelling for the kids calling each of their names. Louis can hear the sound of their feet rushing down the stairs to their room so it's no surprise when Damian and Elijah, their ten (almost eleven) year old boys, are first through the door slamming it open so it bangs against the wall and launching themselves onto the bed. It looks too rough and too fast but they're careful of Zayns stomach.

Louis freezes, everything coming back to him, his dream. A dream he had more that ten years ago when he was seventeen. He's living it. He's actually experiencing it. and if realizing that isn't enough to bring a tear to his eye, the sight of four (almost five) year old Majida slowly helping her two year old sister Eliana into the room and up on the bed is.

He stopped to think about how thankful he is, thankful that Zayn gave him a second chance, thankful for his beautiful children, just thankful for his life.

"Babe?" Zayns soft voice broke him from his thoughts "Are you gonna come join morning cuddles before everyone has to start getting ready for school and my mums?"

He nodded and slowly made his way towards the bed lifting up both of his baby girls and setting them on his lap so he had room to sit.

"You okay papa?" Majida whispered but from the looks on everyone's faces he could tell they were wondering the same thing.

Zayn and Elijah's hazel eyes and Damian's blue eyes were locked on him waiting for an answer.

"Yeah," he smiled "just thinking about how I love all of you so much." he sighed and reached over all four kids to place his hand on Zayns baby bump.

"We love you too dad." the boys said in unison while his girls nodded their heads with radiant smiles on their faces.

He is so lucky to have so much love in his life.

☯☯☯

After the boys left for school, Louis dropped Majida at preschool and Zayns mum came to pick up Eliana, Louis walked into he and Zayns bedroom.

Zayn was laying on the bed still, a smooth smile on his face and his hands rubbing circles on his belly.

"Come lay with me." he shifted looking over to his husband who was leaning against the doorframe. "Do you remember what today is?"

"Of course I do." Louis said as he walked over to the bed removing his black Adidas shirt and lying next to Zayn. "I met you eighteen years ago today."

He leaned over and slowly and passionately kissed Zayn lacing one hand in his hair and running the other down Zayns arm.

"I never thought I'd be spending the rest if my life with the boy who kept bugging me in home room." Zayn laughed shifting his body to better face his husband.

"I never thought you'd give me the time if day. You were, you are, beautiful." Louis replied honestly breath hitching as Zayn moved to straddle his body.

Zayn smiled innocently as he leaned down a pressed short kisses to Louis' lips, cheeks and nose.

"You have no intentions of cuddling right now do you?" Louis asked already starting to untie Zayns joggers.

"Not even a little." he smiled before not so innocently grinding his hips down on to Louis. "I love you Lou, so much"

Louis would never get tired of hearing those words leave Zayns mouth.

And he fully intends on hearing them everyday for the rest of his life.

"I love you too Zayn, more than anything,"

☯☯☯

[THATS IT! Oops? is finally over! Excuse me while I crawl into a corner and cry for the next four days aka the day the first chapter of the prequel will be posted.

If you liked this story and want more Zouis go and add my story 'Bradford Meets Doncaster' to your libraries. It's about how Louis and Zayn met, fell in love and all the drama in between.

Thank you all so much for reading this. I am forever grateful for all the love yall have shown me. I wanted to give up on this story sometimes but you guys kept me going.

I love yall and hope to see yall over in the Bradford Meets Doncaster comments.

One million reads I'm crying!!!!
As always
xAngelica]