Chapter Thirty-Three

"I miss you..."

"Yeah babe? Well I miss you too."

"One more week till I'm home, gonna send the boys off with Narry then we're locking ourselves in our room again babe." 

 "Last time we did that neither of us could walk properly for days." 

"Showing love Z" Louis laughed quietly adjusting the screen of his laptop. "did you get the house set up yet?"

"For the most part yeah, backs killing me though so I haven't hung anything up. Gonna get a massage tomorrow." 

A week before Louis left for tour he and Zayn finally found the house they were looking for in Primrose Hill. It was a nice five bedroom house (Louis said they needed extra space for future kids) with a large backyard, media room and oversized kitchen.

"Who's massaging you?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Some hot French bloke, Laurent." Zayn teased 

Louis snorted "Yeah well tell Laurent to keep his hands above the waist so there'll be no problems."

"Yeah well maybe I want Laurent to touch me." he smirked. The playful growl that emitted from the back of Louis' throat made Zayn want to jump through the screen of his laptop and tackle the other lad.

☯☯☯

It was six days later when Zayn started to get a familiar feeling in his stomach.

 He was standing over the stove making Damian and Elijah pancakes, turkey bacon and eggs, when the smell of the eggs hit him like a ton of bricks. Zayn instantly knew what this was, it was a feeling he could never forget, but tried to push through so he could serve his boys then run to the bathroom. He placed the plates on the table and ran down the hall to his room yelling for his sons to go an eat.

After emptying his stomach, Zayn laid  on the floor letting the cool tiles cool his hot skin. His body was buzzing, it felt as though if someone touched him they would be electrocuted. Somewhere deep down Zayn was terrified but he couldn't bother with that part right now. 

All he knew, what he was sure every test would tell him, was that he was pregnant. Pregnant with a little boy or girl maybe even twins and he was expanding his family with the only person he's ever truly loved. The boys sat at the table enjoying their pancakes right now, were going to big brothers. 

He crossed his arms and rested his head on them, sighing. He could picture it all. He could see Damian and Elijah holding a little sibling coddling them trying to make sure everything was okay. He could see Louis changing their clothes and kissing the bottoms of their feet. He could see them both lying in bed, the baby between them Damian and Elijah at the foot of the bed, watching movies just enjoying being a family.

Zayn could picture that and maybe that's what scared him a bit, that he could picture everything but just because he could picture it doesn't mean that it's really what Louis wanted. Sure Louis wants kids, he's said it, he shows it. But they've only been dating three-four months now and here's Zayn, already fucking pregnant.

He pushed the negative thoughts to the back of his mind when he heard Elijah scream at Damian to stop pouring syrup on his bacon. Elijah was strange like that, he didn't like his food to touch and syrup was only meant for pancakes.

☯☯☯

It was three days later when Louis found himself in the middle of a park with his sons and Tricia. The boys were running around chasing the falling leaves while Louis and Tricia sat on a bench near by.