sixty one

Serena

"Call Sam, tell him him he can cross the border to come get her" A female voice that wasn't Alice's said

The tears hadn't stopped pouring from my eyes as I cried into Edward. I didn't like the guy, but right now my emotions over took my better judgement.

It had been over twenty minutes since Alice got her vision, but they hadn't told me what it was yet. Their reasoning; however, was justified. I was a mess right now.

Alice and Edward were the first people, besides those evil people at my old home, who knew what happened to me earlier this year, and now their entire family knew. Even Bella.

I wasn't even another fifteen minutes when Sam, Embry, and Paul can storming into the room I was sitting in. "What the fuck is going on!" Paul growled, glaring at Edward

"Relax, Alice had her vision" Edward told them.

"Then why is she sobbing" Sam questioned, "what did Alice see"

"Victoria turned Serena's friend Luke to try and single her out, since he knows who she is. She's working with the Hastings, I don't know how the ever got involved, but they're pissed that they don't have Serena in their possession anymore" Alice paused

"You're not telling us something, what is it?" Paul grumbled. I'm surprised he hasn't taken me away from Edward yet, but if what they say about each other is true, I'm sure he doesn't want to smell him.

"He was in the woods, Luke was, he had Serena and there was another boy, I'm not sure who, who had some blonde girl. They were going towards the cliffs, but that's where it ended" Alice finished

"Why the hell is she still sobbing?" Embry grumbled, staring each vampire down.

"The way we got to Alice being able to have her vision was emotionally draining on Serena" Edward said

"What do you mean?" Sam asked

"She had to bring up a lot of her past. Like what those people did to her while she was with them" Edward added, leaving the details out.

"She grew up super sheltered and her parents broke her foot, that's it, right?" Embry asked and I shook my head, tears continuing to stream down my face. "What aren't you telling us?"

Paul

"Henry raped me" Serena sobbed and my world came crashing down on me.

"What?" I asked quietly in disbelief

"In January, he was drunk and I didn't clean his plate fast enough. I thought it was just going to be a punch or two like it usually was, but it wasn't" she cried, not meeting any of us in the eye.

I rushed forward and pulled her out of Edwards arms, not being able to hold myself back anymore. "It's ok, you're ok, I'm here" I whispered into her ear, running my hand in circles in her back.

Embry stormed out of the room and Sam followed behind quickly. Within seconds two painful howls we're heard from outside, making Serena shrink into my arms.

"Thank you," I told the Cullens, "but I need to get her home"

"I'll drive you, just incase you come across one of Victorias army" the blonde one said and I nodded, following her to the garage.

I sat with Serena in the back seat as the girl drove, rocking her back and forth to try and calm her down a little bit.

Halfway to Emily's house, I sent her a few texts to make sure nobody was there.

Clear the house please Delivered 5:34 pm. Opened 5:42 pm

Why? The guys are all here goofing off Delivered 5:42 pm. Opened 5:43 pm

It's about what happened today, they can't be asking questions right now with the state that Serena is in. Delivered 5:45 pm.

The rest of the ride was quick and silent. The blondie was driving way over the speed limit and we got to Emily's house in record time.

Serena was still crying, her shoulders were heaving and hands shaking. I thanked the Cullen and she drove off, leaving me standing outside Emily's house with Serena cradled in my arms.

I listened for a minute before deciding it was safe to enter. Emily was waiting for us in the kitchen, "what happened?" She asked quietly once she caught a glimpse of Serena.

"I'm sorry but I need to calm her down first, I'm sure Sam will tell you when he gets back if I can't tell you first" I told Emily and she nodded at me, a small frown forming on her face.

I walked to the guest room and laid the two of us on the bed, keeping Serena close to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered and her head shook, causing a sigh to release from my body. "Ok, whenever you're ready"

Jared

Emily kicked us all out of the house, so we all decided to phase and go for a run instead. Once we were all changed into our wolves, we noticed Sam and Embry were present as well.

"Yo, Sam, Emily kicked us out of the house. What's that about?" I asked, the others also wondering.

"Not now, we have something bigger to take care of" Sam growled

"What do you mean?" Seth asked. Seconds later, a conversation from the Cullens flashed through all of our heads.

"Henry raped me" Serena told them.

The pack all began to flip out, shouting out questions and distaste for this Henry guy.

"GUYS!" Embry yelled, shutting us all up, "Serena can't know that you know. She's already a mess and finding out that all of you know before she told you will just make it worse"

"Let's go kill this Henry guy!" I growled. I received cheers from the rest of the pack and we all came together, ready to destroy Henry.

"No! Pack meeting! My house! Now! Paul is already there so it's safe to go back!" Sam roared and we all submitted, turning around and running back to his place.