twenty six

"Serena I need you to close your eyes for me, ok?" Kim said leaning over into the back seat of the car.

I watched as the wolf continued to fight the person, tossing her around like she weighed nothing. The person tossed the wolf and the wolf landed on the windshield of the car, shattering it and denting the top of the car.

I screamed louder than I ever had, the weight of the wolf dented the roof so that I had to hunch over. "Serena, you need to unbuckle and get behind drivers the seats on the ground before this gets worse" Emily told me, climbing onto the ground in front of her seat.

I did what she told me to, just in time to because another thud was heard on top of the car. "I'm calling Jared!" Kim cried, wincing as something hit the side of the car.

She held her phone up to her ear before sighing and dialing another person. "Seth!" Kim exclaimed.

"Don't worry, they're on their way, they'll be there soon" Seth said over the speaker of Kim's phone

"They guys are coming?" Emily asked

"They're almost there, just hang tight and don't get hurt" Seth said quickly, trying to calm us down.

The car being hit again sent us screaming again, but this time the car was hit so hard it went rolling into the ditch. We all fell so that we were sitting on the ceiling of the car because the car was now flipped upside down, each of us getting cut by glass.

A hand grappling my ankles and pulling me out of the car had me screaming again. "Emily! Kim!" I screamed but it was no use, the person dragged my entire body out of the car.

I got a glimpse of what he looked like before he spun me around with iron like grip on my throat and stomach. He had the Sam red eyes as the other person and was pale, he was also so cold that it sent shivers through my entire body.

I watched as the wolf finished off the girl, tearing her body limb from limb, before turning and pouncing at where I was. The wolf was running full speed at us before another wolf tackled it out of the way.

The person behind me chuckled before leaning his face into my neck, his face cold and the feeling of his teeth sharp. I was thrown to the ground and watched as a giant silver wolf brought the man to the ground next to me.

It seemed like time stopped as I watched what was going on, the silver wolf was tearing the person apart and there were 2 wolves rolling on the ground fighting each other.

A car pulled up on the other side of the road and Quil got out, searching for me and then running over to where I was. "Serena! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt?"

I was in too much shock to answer, I had just witnessed wolves tearing humans apart and probably had a concussion from the car rolling. The 2 wolves stopped fighting and joined the rest of the pack, but they disappeared an Leah and Sam appeared in their place, naked.

They put on clothes that came out of nowhere and ran to the car, pulling out Emily and Kim who only had a few scratches and bruises here and there.

Quil sat me up and leaned me against him so that he was supporting the weight of my upper half. It was then that I noticed that another wolf was missing from the pack of 5 that came, and a little looking around told me that he was helping the silver wolf with the other human.

After checking on Emily, Sam came over to me and crouched so that he was eye level with me. "Are you alright? How badly are you hurt? Did he bite you?"

The last question had me raising my eyebrows, but I shook my head as a symbol of saying no. "She's not answering any of my questions either" Quil said softly

"She's probably in shock, it's a lot to take in at once, especially after what happened to them. Jared! Jake! Shift and help Embry and Paul burn the bodies!" Sam said, and I sat there watching as the 2 wolves that were left transformed into Jake and Jared, who were again, naked.

"Emily, Kim, what happened? I know Leah said it through the link but she was very frantic when saying it" Sam asked Emily and Kim, who sat on the road by me.

"She came out of no where, Leah was looking back and all of a sudden we hit her. Leah shifted and destroyed the thing but the 2 of them kept throwing each other into the car which caused the windows to break and the car to roll" Emily said

"Then another one came and yanked Serena out of the car. I tried to grab her and pull her back in the the man was ton fast and strong. Then you guys got here and here we are" Kim finished, leaning into Jared's embrace as he walked up behind her.

Sam looked back to where there was a fire going and then to the last 2 wolves, "boys, shift, she's already seen us all"

The wolves were replaced by Embry and Paul, who both put on clothes quickly then ran over to where we were. "Oh my God you scared the living shit out of me Leah! I thought that you were going to kill Serena!" Paul yelled and Leah stiffened up

"I wasn't going to touch her, I was going to jump over them and then attack from the back" Leah replied

"That wouldn't have work, Leah, you could have gotten her killed!" Paul yelled

"It might've worked, it didn't look like it had powers, besides, were were there to stop it" Sam said and Paul nodded.

"Let's get home, it's been a long day and you guys need to get cleaned up. We can leave the car, I called a truck" Jared said, hoisting Kim to her feet.

"Come on, Serena, get up" Paul said, sticking his hand out in front of me to grab. I pulled myself up using his hand but my legs gave out and I collapsed into him.

"Alrighty, guess we're doing this that hard way then" he said, scooping me up and walking towards the car that Quil brought.