Happy New Year

Once again, did y'all really think you weren't getting anything for New Year?

Well, you thought wrong!

Because here's your New Year's gift:
A sequel to my thriller celebrating its one-year anniversary, Your Honor.

Welcome to 

𝘖𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳

_____________________

* This is an alternate universe fanfiction meaning the characters, actions, and incidents mentioned here are not related to reality

*This story is not intended to be taken for the real thing. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

* Contains mentions of abuse, death, murder, gore, fluff (maybe?), mysterious beginnings, frustrating what-ifs and it's-so-obvious, confusing scenarios that will make sense eventually, etc. Unlike Your Honor, this book will be more serious.

*The media (pictures, videos, etc) used in this book belongs to its rightful owners.

* The judicial system in this AU is altered to fit the plotline and may not be accurate in terms of reality.

*This book could be read either with or without the media. However, if you would like to read with the media, I suggest reading on the website.

* This book is rightfully mine and any attempt to steal it will not go unpunished. 

So please consider the author who put in the effort to write this book and don't plagiarize.

© All rights reserved

_____________________