Protecting the un-triggered werewolf.

Raven sat in front of her family portraits, lost in thought and completely missing the concerned looks on her family's faces. Her mates were in the kitchen with Death, Bonnie and Stefan, giving Elijah the information he deserved.

"Honey?" Her mother's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, she looked up at her mother's portrait with a tilt of her head.

"Mama?" The portraits smiled softly at the girl, despite her age, she was still their daughter/niece/granddaughter and there is a side of her that was still relatively young, perhaps it was because of her lack of childhood.

"You're rather quiet, is everything okay?" Her question made Raven freeze slightly before she started nibbling on her bottom lip, showing her nerves.

"I-well... I think I'm ready for you to meet my mates. Well, you already met George but you haven't met Damon and Elijah yet. I was going to wait until I met the other two but I don't think I'm patient enough for that" To say her family was shocked would be an understatement, they had been waiting for the time that Raven was Comfortable enough to introduce them but had wondered if it was ever going to happen.

"We would be happy to meet them, sweetheart," Her father said softly, easing her nerves slightly and bringing a smile to her face. She took a deep breath and nodded her head before standing up.

"I'll be right back" She wandered out of the library and followed the laughter, which led her to the kitchen. Bonnie was sat on the counter, Mortem sitting in between her legs as she tried to braid his midnight black hair. Stefan was in the middle of a meal whilst the twins, Damon and Elijah were in the middle of a conversation, one that she could only assume was him catching up on everything that he needed to know.

"My loves" George, Damon and Elijah's heads snapped up in my direction, wide smiles appearing on their faces.

"Come with me" In unison, they stood up and followed me calmly to the library.

"Darling, where are we going?" Elijah asked, appearing beside her with a face full of wonder. A smile was her response and continued on her way, he let out a small chuckle and followed close behind.

They entered the library and Elijah's eyes widened in awe. Damon had never been fond of books necessarily but he found the library to be extremely cosy and peaceful.

"Wow," Raven giggled and grabbed Elijah's hand, making him look down at their touch and smile. She then looked over her shoulder and nodded towards George, who had a feeling that this will be an important moment in their large relationship. She dragged them towards the couches and fireplace, sharing a shy smile with her family as her two mates (who haven't seen the library before) continue to look around in awe, George on the other hand, sends the portraits a playful wink before taking a seat on the armchair.

"Damon and Elijah, I'd like you to meet my family-" She points towards the first portrait and the two vampires notice a handsome man with sand-coloured hair, amber eyes and a face filled with white scars.

"This is my Godfather, Remus Lupin, also known as Moony" Remus nodded towards the pair with a small smile, Damon and Elijah nodded back respectfully but everyone could see they were still trying to grasp the fact that the Portraits are moving.

"Next, is my papa, Sirius Black, also known as Padfoot" of course, Sirius eyed the two men for a few moments, Raven knew how protective he was of her and even though he couldn't physically do anything about their relationship, she was still worried that he wouldn't like them.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Black," Damon and Elijah said respectfully with a slight nod, they could see the man was less trusting and wanted to make a good impression. Sirius tilted his head with a small hum before a mischievous smirk formed on his face, one that resembled George's at that very moment.