01. filming

it was today, today was the day harley had been waiting for.

the first day of filming wednesday.

harley loved the addams family, and being in wednesday would be the closest thing for her to be in the addams family.

and plus she'll get to meet tim burton. tim fucking burton.

her father, tom hiddleston was driving her to the set since he wouldn't let her drive his car, even though it was a rental.

"be good harley, and again no boys." tom said. "are you serious. i am 19 years old."

"and you are still living under my roof." tom said. harley groaned, and got out her dad's car.

"my flight back home leaves in 2 days, so i probably won't see you again. i love you harls" tom said rolling down his window.

"i love you too dad." harley said, as she started to walk inside the studio.

she walked into the studio, grinning ear to ear. she waved at people as she passed by, not knowing any of them.

"hi! i'm emma, i'm a huge fan." a brunette came up to her excitedly.

"hi, emma! i love how excited you are, i'm so excited too. and thank you for being a fan."

"of course!" the girl said and then walked away.

harley walked around, and found the trailer grounds. hers was pretty far and took a bit of walking.

when she got inside hers the keys was on the table, and there was a message on the mirror.

welcome to set harley! shocker you have the name as one of my first characters. so excited for you to be my anastasia!

- your wednesday, aka jenna ortega.

harley smiled, jenna was so freaking sweet. her script for episodes 1-3 was on the table as well as her call times.

harley sat on the couch in her trailer, looking over her lines. she already knew most of them thankfully.

according to her call sheet she was meant to go on in 3 hours, for a scene with emma who she met, jenna, and someone named georgie.

she guessed georgie played ajax, she knew her character was childhood best friends with ajax, but shockingly she's never heard of the boy.

-

harley has just got her costume on, and her hair and makeup were already done.

the nevermore academy uniforms were purple, and her character had a very unique way of wearing her uniform.

her skirt was right above her knees, unlike everyone else's which was long. her blazer was a bit shorter, and she wore high white socks and black doc martens.

harley didn't hate the uniform or anything, but it was going to beat her in the ass when it got cold.

she walked to where they were filming, which was the set for the hang out space, the quad.

this was gonna be some filming.

-

7  months later

harlhiddlestonimma be real with y'all, i hate filming shows

harlhiddleston
imma be real with y'all,
i hate filming shows .

user294: NEW SHOW?????

user937: TELL US THE SHOW

seangiambrone: any fine guys
^ciararileywilson: WORD
^harlhiddleston: go in the gc

user573: kim possible cast having a gc>>

jennaortega: pretty girl
^harlhiddleston: but you

percy: sick trailer you got there
^harlhiddleston: thanks dude

user748: THE GIFTED S3 FT HARLEY AND JENNA/ SCREAM 6 FT HARLEY AND PERCY ??!?!?!?!?

user583: ily harley
^harlhiddleston: ily2

georgiebleu: do you want sushi
^harlhiddleston: deliver it to my apartment
^ememyers: OUR apartment, and i will like some too georgie thanks for asking 😐
^georgiebleu: anytime em

oliverdwatson: come visit me babe
^harlhiddleston: sorry babe i'm busy i'll see you later tho
^jdiaswatson: what on earth is going on in the house of commons

user483: WHO ARE THESE PEOPLEEE

chrisevans: harley with BOYFRIEND???!?!?!???!??????
^harlhiddleston: please, it's a joke chris
^tomholland: tomhiddleston
^harlhiddleston: oh my gosh.
^tomhiddleston: living room, now.

user473: NOT TOM GETTING HER IN TROUBLE