39. harley?

i kinda felt bad about my april fools prank (i don't ngl i just need an excuse) so here's a chapter

"did you call us, and tell us this expecting us to be on your side?" oliver said.

georgie nodded, "well we're not." hunter spoke.

"you broke up with her, and you want us to be team georgie." hunter continued.

"dude can't you tell, it's your fault." percy said.

georgie shook his head, "what? guys, did we hear the same story?"

"georgie, do you hear yourself. you sounded like a needy baby. she's not your mother suck it up." oliver said.

"she's busy, she literally has two shows she's gonna film. she has bills to pay, stuff to post, pets to take care of, lines for not 1 but 2 shows to learn. and in 24 hours, for days." calum said.

"she still had time to shoot me a text, a call or something."

"georgie, you literally said she texted you. she texted you but just not often, and that's not a problem." percy said.

"yes it is."

"and okay, so what your facetimes went from hours, to a few minutes or a single hour. or from long talks to you talking and her trying to listen while she's learning lines." hunter said.

"how do you...know that." georgie said. "who do you think harley came to first. obviously me."

"georgie, you sound like a punk." calum said. "do you know how hard it was for me to learn all of my lines for wednesday, and i didn't even have that many. and that's for one show." percy said.

"you have to see this from her point of view georgie. you were acting like she ghosted you." oliver said.

"she didn't even ghost you, ghosting is fully out of contact. you guys were still talking, maybe not as long or often as you would like but still talking." oliver continued.

"she only ghosted her social media, because she was taking that time to add it to all the things she had to do, while trying to talk to all of her friends, all her family, and you."

"for one of the first times, oliver is right." calum said.

oliver rolled his eyes, starting to text on his phone and then you heard a gasp from calum's side.

"you're a menace." he said. "thank you." oliver said nodding and smiling.

"anyway, you sound selfish georgie." percy said.

"you guys were a good couple, and selfishness should not have been the thing that ruined it." calum said.

"you need to apologize." hunter said.

the facetime call was now quiet, nobody spoke and georgie sat there in silence.

if harley took time out of things she was required to do, to talk to georgie which she wasn't required to do, and she was obviously stressed but georgie ignored it and continued talking about himself, then blamed harley because he wasn't getting enough attention... then that made georgie selfish..then that meant...

"what the heck, it's literally my fault!"

-

"guys, my arms are exhausted and i have a brain freeze!" harley said as she walked around a mall with precious and elisha.

they went to buy clothes, went to a spa, bought house decorations, then got frozen yogurt and honestly harley was happy and nothing could change it.

"well homegirl we have one more thing to do." precious said.

"really? yes!" harley shouted.

a large screen in the mall flashed the date, and harley's eyes widened.

"today's august 23?" she asked, in horror. "yea? why?" elisha said.

harley quickly looked on her apple watch, seeing the time being 5 pm.

"i have a flight today, at 10 pm to go to LA for cobra kai filming, and wednesday press."

"well that's fine, you're packed right?" precious asked.

harley looked around, "harley!" precious said.

"come on! don't blame me!" harley said, "we have to get back now, and you have to get ready." elisha said.

the girls all rushed home in elisha's car, since they chose a very far mall.

by the time they got back it was already 6:30, since there was a lot of traffic.

they all made a system, harley throws whatever she needs to bring on her bed, and elisha neatly packs them in her two suitcases and bag.

harley gets herself ready for the flight - and to hide from paparazzi - while precious took out the stuff the group had bought.

by 8:18 everything was done and ready, and they were hugging harley outside her house.

"look, what happened to you was wrong. but, second chances are a thing okay. don't get cocky." elisha said hugging harley.

"and don't forget to show us your house when you decorate it with everything you got." precious said giving harley a hug.

"i'm glad i got to see you guys again, and for bringing me back on my feet. i love you guys, and i hope we have a full fate reunion soon."

"ugh same, we really have to plan that." elisha said.

"we'll probably meet up for abby and danny's first baby or wedding announcement." precious said, and they all laughed.

"i'll see you guys soon hopefully. gotta kick some cobra butt?" harley said as she walked backwards, to her driver.

"yes! kick that cobra butt!" precious yelled, punching her fist up as her and elisha walked to elisha's car.

-

georgie showed up at harley's apartment, knocking on the door. "harls! it's me. georgie."

georgie continued to knock and ring the doorbell, "i know you don't want to talk to me but please, i want to apologize. for everything."

he continued to knock for about 20 minutes, until he decided she probably wasn't home.

georgie scrolled in his contacts finding emma and then called her.

"1 minute, talk."

"no hello, just a timer." georgie chuckled.

"you're down to 50 seconds."

"okay, do you know where harley is? i need to talk to her, it's urgent. and she's not home."

"i'm not telling you, she doesn't want to hear from you."

"emma listen to me, i have to talk to her. i know what i did was wrong."

"she cried for days."

"it was my fault, i was selfish, and i have to make it up to her. i went all out okay, you have to tell me where she is. i know you want her to be happy, i promise you if you just tell me where harley is she'll be happy again."

the line was silent for a few seconds, "you went over time. 1 minute and 23 seconds."

georgie sighed in defeat, emma was gonna tell everyone that he called and nobody would give him harley's location.

"she's at the airport, LTN, but if you wanna get there on time you better leave now, her flight leaves at 10. which means you have about an hour to make it up to her?"

"the airport?"

"are you hard of hearing? she has to to go LA for wednesday press and then she's staying there for cobra kai filming, maybe you would know that if you listened to her when she told you when you were dating, but no you had to be so self absorbed." emma said, speaking fast and in a mocking tone.

"okay emma, i get it. now bye."

"good luck i guess..."

nayah speaks !

😃