04. accept it

"dude, let's go." percy said as he attempted to drag georgie out of bed.

georgie fake coughed. "i'm sick." he said bluntly. "look, i understand she friendzoned you, but be a professional and let's go!" percy said.

"well that's kind of hard okay?" georgie said pulling his arm out of percy's grip and turning the other way in his bed.

after last night georgie sat in his bed, watching a bunch of shows. and ended up falling asleep crying.

he was in love with his best friend, but she only viewed him as a friend. and it was clear to her that they would be nothing more.

even thinking about it made him tear up. when she came into his trailer talking about him liking her. he thought she knew, and she would say she felt the same way. and they would be together.

but she basically rejected him. he thought the ice cream sadness thing was only in movies. but it was genuinely comforting.

eating ice cream out the tube, watching a comforting show with blanket surrounding you was the best feeling. and that's all georgie did.

"fine, i'll tell everyone you're not feeling well. but georgie, you need to get it together. and besides, you don't know if she actually does like you."

"percy, if we're being realistic. she doesn't, and i'll accept that. it'll just take me some time." georgie said, not turning to face his friend.
"okay man, see you later." percy said leaving to go to his driver.

as soon as percy left georgie started crying again, he couldn't accept it.

-

harley on the other hand couldnt accept it either.

accept what?

accept the fact that she had a crush on the guy that plays her best friend.

she refused to let herself believe it, she hated having crushes. it was terrible.

when she heard the rumor she had to shut it down before it went to her head and she started to like georgie.

harley was snuggled up in her bed, with a build a bear in her arms.

emma had already left for set, but harley called out sick. she can't see georgie right now. it's not gonna work.

no.

no that's it.

harley doesn't like georgie.

"i don't like georgie."  harley whispered to herself.

"i don't like harley." georgie whispered.

as much as they tried to convince themselves they didn't like the other, they still did so they were trapped in a never ending cycle.