29. octopus

i literally had to push myself to write this, also i saw megan today and that shi is so good, go buy tickets rn, everyone and they momma gotta watch it.

also it's short, cause i didn't want to WRITE

"just so you know, if you lose i won't be sympathizing for you." harley said as her and georgie waited on the line for a playcard.

"wasn't expecting you to." georgie said. "was that sass i detected?"

"no harls. it was drive." "you're so on farmer."

georgie bought the two play cards, 100 points each. which meant a minimum of 50 games.

"let's go georgie!" harley said, grabbing his arm to go to the mini bowling.

"oh i'm so good at bowling." georgie said. "we'll see about that."

georgie swipped his card on the panel, and the lights for the alley turned on.

harley and georgie typed their names into the computer, and the balls ran out onto the dispenser.

georgie went first, since his name was in the system first. and, he got a gutterball.

"you suck." harley said as georgie went for his second turn.

"how'd i get 4 pins, this has to be rigged." "or, like i said before. you suck."

harley went up to take a good weighted ball, and then rolled it easily. "9 pins?! you're cheating."

"two words, you.suck." harley smiled at georgie.

the two continued to play many games at the arcade, georgie winning and harley almost having a mental breakdown, or harley winnin and georgie complaining that the game was rigged.

"so we've played 42 games? and i've won how many?" harley said as her and georgie sat in the food court eating tenders and fries.

"38.." georgie muttered. "can't hear you." "38 games harley." georgie said.

"woo! i'm amazing." harley said dancing in her seat a bit.

harley looked up at georgie who was staring at her blank faced, "so sorry georgie, come here i'll make it up to you."

harley leaned over the table, and held georgie's face to kiss him gently, and he instantly melted.

"hey, why'd you pull away. that was like .2 seconds?" georgie said dropping his shoulders.

"we're in public, maybe if we were alone."

"then as soon as we get back, i'll make sure we're alone in my room." georgie raised his eyebrows. "oh?" harley said smirking.

"oh?" georgie imitated, crossing his arms.

-

"let's go to the dart board pleasee." harley said holding georgie's hand, swinging it back and forth.

"i don't want you to accidentally hit the guy in the eye." "my aim is so good what do you mean?"

"your aim is worse than my ability to be bold." "i'll prove you wrong, let's go."

they swiped the card that still had points left, and georgie and harley both started throwing darts at the board.

georgie wasn't wrong, harley's aim was terrible. she hit everywhere but the dart board.

by the time it was over georgie had used his final dart to hit the bullseye.

"hey! i won!" georgie yelled punching his fists in the air.

"yeah yeah whatever." harley said crossing her arms.

"choose a pride, you can get one of the big ones." the guy behind the stand said.

"which one do you want harls?" georgie asked. "nah, you won. just pick."

"well i want you to pick, so pick." georgie said. "uhm, can we get the green octopus?"

the guy reached and handed the octopus to harley, georgie thanked him and the two walked away.

"so what should we name it." "actually, it's a he. and i think we should give him our couple name." harley nodded.

"but we aren't a couple." georgie said. "oh, that's right."

georgie and harley both stood across from each other awkwardly, "sobemygirlfriend." georgie blurred out quickly.

"what? i didn't understand any of that." harley said furrowing her eyebrows.

"i said, be my girlfriend. do you want to be my girlfriend." georgie sighed.

"georgie...." "oh fuck." "of course i'll be your girlfriend, are you kidding." harley said dropping the octopus, and hugging georgie.

"oh screw what i said earlier." harley said, leaning in to kiss georgie but longer this time.

"hey uh, you dropped georley." georgie muttered against harley's lips.

"shoot, right." harley said pulling back and picking up the octopus from the floor.

"well, you wanna play one last game but as a couple." georgie said holding out his hand.

"only if you let me win. since i'm your girlfriend." "oh you wish." "you're so on boyfriend." harley said taking georgie's hand, letting him guide her to whatever game they were gonna play.

nayah speaks !

no way it took them 29 chapters.