34. new side

"which photo should i post. this one or....this one." harley said showing two photos to georgie, who she was laying next to.

"would you be mad at me if i told you to post both?" georgie said. "yes, i used the word or, which meant it's one of the other."

"but you look great in both. i can't choose." georgie fixed his position so he was on his side looking at his girlfriend.

"georgie."

"okay, um. the second one, i love the photo with the fox ears."

"i'll post it later then." harley hearted the photo and then put her phone on her side table.

"seriously where did you get this blanket from harley it's so comfy i just want to wrap myself up and lay here forever."

"my aunt got it for me like two years ago. and it's just amazing i know. it's kinda starting to smell like me i think."

georgie smelled the blanket and then turned to harley. "wait that's the blanket, i thought emma was making apple pie."

"seriously...are we thinking of the same emma. emma myers."

"wait so.....oh harley you're like my little apple cinnamon bun!" georgie said tackling harley and wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"no oh my gosh don't- stop it!" harley said kicking her feet around while to get out of georgie's grip.

"no, don't call me that. and stop tickling me- come on!"

georgie spent the next 3 minutes tickling harley, until she fell off her bed trying to get away.

"harley, i'm so sorry. are you okay?" georgie said as he leaned over the bed.

harley lay on the floor, face down. pretending she was knocked out.

"harls.....harley....duck...harley." georgie said shaking harley.

harley flipped over quickly and then pushed georgie onto the ground.

"winner!" harley said punching her fists in the air and then doing a crazy dance as she celebrated.

"i can't even be mad, you're so cute." georgie said as he stood back up.

georgie held harley's waist, once she stopped dancing and then kissed her.

and everytime they kissed, it somehow got longer. and less inoocent, including them somehow siting on the bed

"hey joy asked-" emma said coming and stopping when she saw georgie and harley.

"i'm gonna pretend i didn't just see you guys sitting on the bed eating each others face, while harley tried scooting closer."

"you should've knocked." georgie shrugged.

"for your information farmer, harley said i don't have to knock. this is our dorm not yours, don't try to make the rules."

"yeah farmer." harley nodded agreeing.

"sorry em, i should've warned you." "this is so different compared to all the stuff you've told me before you started dating." emma said turning around and leaving the room, muttering to herself.

"what's she talking about?" georgie asked. "nothing nothing."

"liar."

"hey better idea, i'm here, i have lips, you have lips, soo.."

"hey, you gave consent." georgie said putting his hands up in the air.

"i know i did." harley said teasingly moving closer to georgie.

"what new side of harley as i seeing right now?"

"i don't know, i guess we'll have to figure out." harley said winking, and then kissing georgie so hard that he fell back onto the bed.

nayah speaks !

those dirty mf-