21. jackson with da big mouth

stifling sobs rn...

this book is officially half way done bc i posted chap 20

*profusely sobbing."

also i am so proud of myself for getting this far in the same month i've made it. I MADE THIS BOOK LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO?

-

harley eagerly got her suitcase for baggage check and she began to walk to the exit of the airport.

she was back in LA for christmas and new years, and she was so excited to see her friends and her family.

a lot of her family was coming over to their house, and she was going over to xolo and jacob's apartment for magic, and meeting up with her best friends.

"dad!" harley yelled as she spotted her father and brother waiting for her.

"i'll admit it, i missed you harley." tom said as he hugged his daughter.

"jackson." harley said as she stared down her brother. "harley." jackson said back.

"great to see you brother." harley said punching his shoulder. "all these months are you're still abusing minors." jackson said rubbing his shoulder.

"it hurt less before you got casted in cobra kai, all the training as made your punches feel like rocks." jackson said.

"good." harley said smirking. "okay you too, let's get home. your mom is waiting." tom said as he took harley's suitcase.

"i call shotgun." harley said as she ran towards the car that was her fathers.

"oh you asshole!" jackson said and started running behind his sister, trying to get to the front first.

-

"mom!" harley threw off her shoes and went o hug her mom who was sitting on the couch.

"oh my baby! she's back. how's filming?" ms. hiddleston asked as she stood up.

"it's been great, i miss the snow in romania though."

"and she has a boyfriend." jackson suddenly blurted.

"oh my gosh, he isn't my boyfriend. we're just, having a thing." harley said.

"and he got her puppies." jackson said again. "jackson shut up! but yes he did, there's right here." harley said as she held up two cages.

"they are adorable oh my!" her mom said clapping her hands. "and so are you and georgie." her mom smirked

how tf.

harley brought her suitcases up to her room. one that had her stuff and the other with her dogs' stuff.

then her brother jackson came in. "hope you enjoy being home." he said, he was just planing to bother her.

"i'm calling you jackson with da big mouth now, because you stay spreading my buisness."

"it's an honor." jackson said bowing and harley imitated him before closing the door on his face.

nayah speaks !

idc jackson is so iconic