37. over

this book is coming to an end

"harley, talk to me." georgie said on the phone, pacing around his apartment.

filming had finished 4 months ago, finishing in february and it being july.

"no." harley said bluntly.

she has a lot going on in her life, she's filming a new season for cobra kai in a month, filming for a sequel in a week, and many more things that were piling in her brain.

"georgie, you don't have to worry i'm okay." "you ghost everyone after the last day on set, then come back in march, then ghost every person you know, and social media, having people calling your parents to know you're okay. then poof you're back in july."

"georgie."

"harley, you wouldn't even text me." georgie said, plopping down on his bed.

"i wasn't in the mood to talk okay, i was busy. and i still am, which is exactly why if it's not important i have to hang up on you."

"here you go again, i have to hang up, i'm busy. honestly can you not talk to your boyfriend for two seconds."

"georgie, i have press with jenna and emma in 2 weeks, and i'm going two film two other shows. i have a lot going on okay."

"no you need to talk to me, just tell me how you feel, what's going on, talk to me, i'm still your boyfriend."

"sorry i gotta go."

"harley, look i'm tired of your crap, if you don't talk to me right now, i'm gonna come over to your house and force you to talk to me."

"force me? what do you mean by force me?"

"georgie, i think you're going crazy. can you just please call oli or percy or something and talk to them because i can't handle this right now."

"you can never handle anything, that's your problem."

"i'm not gonna argue with you, especially over the phone."

"shut up, shut up harley! do your crap, have your fun. you're filming excuses, i'm not having it. i know what you're doing, harley. i know."

georgie hung up the phone, leaving her staring at her phone in shock.

"is he on crack?"

-

"it makes no sense, he got mad at me because i ghosted everyone, i ghosted everyone because i was so busy. and i still am, like sorry it's not my fault two big shows i star in are renewed." harley ranted on the phone with joy, jenna, and emma."

"maybe he's jealous." joy said, and jenna nodded in agreement.

"i mean i would be jealous too, i'm harley hiddleston, my parents are famous, i'm rich, i'm pretty, i'm talented, heck i'm....woah i didn't mean to get so boastful."

"harley, don't let georgie kill your pride, and boast, you are harley hiddleston, everyone knows who your are." jenna said.

"and if he can't appreciate the amazing girl he's with, break up with him." emma said.

"or, or maybe i do need to give him more attention, i mean it's kind of my fault.".

suddenly naomi was added to the call, and joined immediately.

"i was indictated that someone was degrading themself? who is it." naomi said.

"harls." naomi said.

"you're literally more successful than all of combined, subtracted by jenna. but you've had more hate then all of us, especially because you're a nepobaby. what happened is not your fault, you're allowed to take breaks."

"and georgie's just jealous hes not as hot as you, as successful as you, and that's why he's mad you have so many projects."

"everything naomi just said, is correct." joy said smiling.

"you can't blame yourself for something that is obviously georgie's fault." jenna said.

"and look harls, we're not going to tell you what to do. but by the looks of your face. you made your decision. and we're going to support you." emma said, and the rest of the girls nodded.

"thanks guys, i don't know what i'd do without you. but i, i have to call you guys back. i have a call to make." harley said.

harley waved to her friends, going to her call logs.

she clicked on georgie's contact, seeing it as bear. "harley, you have to do it." she said clicking the call button.

"thought you were busy." georgie said answering the phone.

"thought you were sick of me." harley retaliated.

"what do you want harls."

"i want to end our relationship."

"what?" georgie said, getting loud.

"i want to end our relationship. i didn't really like how you were acting today, you made me feel really bad. and the fact that you continued to text me saying stuff trying to make me the bad guy. i don't want to be in a relationship like that, so i'm ending it."

"harley come on, can we just talk about it, i wasn't in a good mood."

"but it doesn't mean you should take it out on me. i'm stressed but i don't take it out on you."

there was silence on the other line, and harley sighed.

"there, okay well we're breaking up. uh yeah, bye." harley said hanging up the phone.

she quickly changed georgie's name from bear to georgie, then threw her phone into her bed.

"mom, i have to-" harley said stepping out of her room to talk to her mom.

harley's face dropped when she realized she was alone, and that she had moved out of her parents house a few months ago and was living on her own.

"i guess i'm more like anastasia than i thought."