27. journal

13 chapters left.

+epilogue but still

"i'm gonna miss you guys so much." harley said as her dad took her suitcase out of the trunk

"when does filming end again, i can't deal without you to tame these two." harley's mom said hugging her daughter.

"it ends in march, only 2 more months mom." harley said, getting a bit sad.

"way too short." jackson muttered. harley glared at him, seriously.

"we can't wait to see you again, and bug you when you come back." tom said crossing his arms and laughing at himself.

"bye mom, i'll miss you." harley said, and then walked away from the family to go through security.

-

once she was on her plane heading back to romania, harley took out her old journal that she found in her bedroom.

she started to begin an old entry, even tho she hasn't written since 2011.

jan 2, 2022

haven't written here in a really long time, geez. it's been 11 years, that's genuinely scary.

i'm 18 now, turning 19 this year, in march of course. im filming a show for netflix based on the addams family and i'm excited for everyone to see it.

i had my first ever kiss, under a mistletoe, with my co-star/crush georgie.

he hasn't asked for us to be dating yet, i might have to do it myself. i literally sound like a little girl.

i'm on a plane for oxforshire to romania, where we're filming the show, it's called wednesday.

i forgot how much fun it is to write in one of these.

in the last 11 years a lot has happened, minus my parents being famous i've also gotten famous for my own works.

i've one alot of awards, and even went to the oscar's. i was nominated for one because of little woman. which has emma watson in it, yes hermione granger. i fangirled when i saw her.

and florence pough, and timothée chalamet i don't like him much tho.... :/

but i've done a lot, i did a show called cobra kia, we got renewed for a season 5 too.

everything is going well in life, and i'm sure 8 year old me would be proud.

best regards,
harlayyy
(i can't believe i used to spell my name like that)

harley closed the book and then began to dose off to sleep.