06. wipeout

georgie sighed as he pulled the purple beanie over his head.

his week and a half was over, and it was time to come back to work. he waited for months for this roll anyway.

he wasn't gonna let it go for some girl.

but then again she isn't any girl. she was the smartest, prettiest, amazingist, perfectist, bravest, talentest girl in the whole world.

"ugh!" georgie groaned as he smacked himself to get the thoughts out his head.

he couldn't even run his hands through his hair in nervousness, because he had his hair pinned up for his character.

"hey, you've been in there for some time, you have to go to the quad set." one of the dressers said and georgie nodded.

they were refilming one of the first nevermore scenes. the one where enid and anastasia introduced everyone, and where you find about about anastasia and ajax's relationship.

as soon as harley spotted georgie she ran over to give him a hug.

"eeeee! i missed you. sorry you were sick." harley said as georgie towered over her a bit as they hugged.

"yeah, it was painful." georgie said. "well, we have some time before we start filming. wanna be in our tiktok?" harley said as emma set up her phone.

"sure, but i'm not dancing." georgie said. "fine by me." harley said going in front of emma's phone with her and jenna.

the phone beeped as it counted down and the sound which was let's groove started playing.

the girls turned as their arms went in circles, and then leaned down still turning until jenna tripped and messed up the take.

"if you told me it was that easy i would've joined." georgie said getting in frame.

he did the dance with the girls, having way too much fun than he thought.

"woo!" emma shouted when they finished the dance, putting it in her drafts to post when the show was out.

-

"and action!" tim said, and the scene began.

"although her crown's been slipping lately. she used to date our resident tortured artist, xavier thorpe but they broke up at ur beginning of the semester." harley said her line.

"reason unkown." emma said, making it sound like a horror story. "fascinating." jenna said.

"i know right! my vlog is like the number one source for nevermore gossip."emma said acting excited. "i don't, i don't think she cares enid." harley said lowering emma's hands, with a sympathetic face

that was georgie's cue to pop up behind the trio.

"yo annie, you're not gonna believe the dirt i heard about you and enid's new roommate. she eats human flesh. totally showered down. wait what." georgie said messing up his line.

"showered down? it's literally chowed!" emma said face palming as jenna laughed.

georgie groaned and started to walk back to where he entered from so they could redo the scene.

"it's okay georgie, at least you don't forget your lines every other take." tim jokingly said, talking about harley.

she looked back rubbing her neck. "whaaa, who would do that." she said and some of the crew laughed.

"okay, take 2. cameras rolling, and action!" tim said.

"although her crown's been slipping lately. she used to date our resident tortured artist, xavier thorpe but they broke up at ur beginning of the semester." harley said her line again.

"reason unkown." emma said. "fascinating." jenna said.

"i know right! my vlog is like the number one source for nevermore gossip."emma said acting excited. "i don't, i don't think she cares enid." harley said again, lowering emma's hands, with a sympathetic face.

"yo annie, you're not gonna believe the dirt i heard about you and enid's new roommate. she eats human flesh. totally chowed down on that kid she murdered. you guys better watch your back." georgie said coming over to the girls.

emma and harley stepped back to show jenna who was literally staring into georgie's soul and georgie stared at her in horror.

"quite the contrary. i actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." jenna said.

harley loved her, she literally was scared of her even thought she knew jenna was just acting. she's made for this.

"ajax, this is our new roommate wednesday." harley said. "woah...you're in black and white. like a living instagram filter." georgie said.

"ignore him, gorgons spend way too much time getting stoned." harley said pushing him away, rather roughly.

"oh shit." georgie cursed as he fell face forward onto the ground, tripping over his own feet.

"pfhtt!" harley said covering her mouth as georgie slowly turned to face upward laughing.

percy who was pretending to paint a dragon on the wall turned at his friend.

almost everyone was laughing, "i didn't mean to push you that hard!" harley said doubling over in laughter.

there is was. that smile, the smile that started it all.

"well you sure did!" georgie said sitting up, still laughing.

-

georgiebleuthis was post wipeout by harlhiddleston(tagged: percy)

georgiebleu
this was post wipeout by harlhiddleston
(tagged: percy)

harlhiddleston: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT STOP IT
^georgiebleu: the bruise on my neck says otherwise
^hunterdoohan: u sure that's not a hickey.....

user294: don't know this man but he is FINEE

user748: HARLEYS BF???

joysunday: kinda weird how you didn't respond to the hickey comment 🤨🤨
^oliverdwatson: they are so hooking up on the DL
^georgiebleu: we are NOT

seangiambrone: so this is the hot guy in question.
^percy: HOT?!!?!?
^harlhiddleston: SEAN. YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT. ITS NOT EVEN TRUE
^ciararileywilson: i will send the screenshots
^ememyers: already made a insta gc
^jennaortega: send it over
^harlhiddleston: this is wild bro
^jdiaswatson: finally some proof

user29: woww these two 😍😍

percy: okay but we're so fine
^georgiebleu: let's kiss

naomijogawa: are we not gonna talk about percy and georgie?
^joysunday: it's too scary

user32: percy and georgie are so gay for each other and it's amazing

harlhiddleston: you're so sexc georgie
^percy: HARLEM??!?!???
^hunterdoohan: groupchat immediately.