24. the most wonderful time of the year

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW, I ACTUALLY GOT TO OPEN ONE OF MY GIFTS TODAY AND IM VERY VERY HAPPY. I GOT THESE RLLY CUTE PJS

it's christmas day and saying harley was excited would be an understatement. except jackson woke her up, with him screaming into her ear with an empty roll of wrapping paper.

the hiddlestons were all in the kitchen with christmas music playing in the background.

they were all pitching in making the breakfast for christmas, harley was in charge of making monkeybread, which was one of her favorite things ever (fun fact: im making monkeybread for christmas morning this year & cinnamon rolls.)

jackson and tom were making the cinnamon rolls and mrs. hiddleston worked on the sausage and bacon. "you're all that i need, underneath the tree!" tom sang, using the dirty spoon as a mic.

harley shoved the spoon into her dads face, getting some of the dough remnants onto his small beard. "harley!" he said trying to wipe some off.

harley laughed at her father, and then took a photo to laugh at later on in the day. "that's why i got you coal for christmas." tom said.

harley's smiled turned to a frown,  "really." she said sadly. "no of course not harls." tom said hugging his daughter.

the family continued to cook, until all the food was completed and put on the table. they were proud, proud and ready to eat.

-

"i'm opening my gift first. youngest to oldest." jackson said. "or we could to dumbest to smartest, and you'll still be first." harley said.

jackson lunged at her jokingly, to witch harley tickled him right under his neck.

"stop it! i'm gonna- ha! harley stop!" jackson yelled in between laughs.

"okay you dweeb, go open your first gift." harley said as she handed her brother a gift, which was from her.

"harley if you got me socks you're the worst sister ever." jackson said and harley rolled her eyes.

"a joão félix jersy! harley you're the best sister ever!" jackson went over to hug his sister tightly. (nayah: i would've cried joão is my fav player of all time.)

"if harley's getting people gifts like that i'm opening mine from her next." mrs. hiddleston said.

she reached under the tree and found the gift harley bought for her.

and to her surprise, it was a locket with a photo of young harley and her mom in it. "harley! itz beautiful!" mrs. hiddleston said as she kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"my turn!" tom said raising his hand childishly. his gift was on a bag, and not wrapped like the rest.

tom's smile dropped as he took out the gift. "socks...loki socks. very cool harley." tom said bluntly.

"dad, try clicking the button on the side please." harley said.

tom pressed the hutton on the side and the loki face and symbol on the socks lit up and then it said, "i am loki of asgard, and i am burdened with glorious purpose."

"nevermind these are so cool harls." tom suddenly said. "yup! now we can match since you got me that miss minutes alarm clock that screams, 'hey y'all' to wake me up." harley said.

"best 30 dollars i've spent in my life." tom said. "okay, hand me my gifts, i want to feel loved." harley said.

then she spotted enid grabbing at the end of her table runner on the dinning table.