28. pad thai

discord server saw it first :)

"hi percy." harley said as percy picked up his phone.

"harley, it's 2 in the morning." percy said, annoyed.  "well, i just got off my plane and i need a ride. i know you still have that car you rented." harley said.

"no, i'm not leaving my bed." "please percy."
"why didn't you call oliver, or even better georgie." percy groaned.

"oliver drives reckless, and i didn't want to disturb georgie's sleep." harley answered.

"so you choose to disturb mine!" percy screamed into the phone.

"stop being a baby and just pick me up, i'll buy you thai food tomorrow i promise." harley said

"on my way." percy said, hanging up the phone. harley put her phone back in her pocket, and laughed at her crossed fingers, "he's such an idiot."

-

"what do you mean you were crossing your fingers!" percy yelled, watching harley eat her thai food on set the next day.

"i mean, i put my middle finger over my pointer finger, therefore my promise doesn't matter and i don't have to do it." harley said.

"that's why you're freezing cause your skirt is short."

"i'll be okay." harley said smiling at seeing percy angry.

"you'll be fine perce, and hey harls." georgie said coming into the tent, then kissing harley's head.

"and you guys aren't dating, shaking my ass." percy said. "it's shaking my head." joy said, looking up from her phone.

"i know that joy." percy said sticking his tongue out.

"wait, do you guys want to see some jazz?" georgie asked. "yes okay." percy said. "actually no." harley muttered.

georgie started beatboxing, and harley switched her phone to the camera app to record.

"these idiots." she said. percy made a trumpet noise, a pretty impressive trumpet noise.

"is emma in here?" jenna said, and stopped her and came in.

harley panned the camera to emma and jenna who were dancing slightly.

"are you guys done?" harley said, stopping the video and going back to tiktok.

"harley just shut up and eat your thai food, can i have some?" percy whined.

harley took some of the pad thai she was eating and put it on the cover. "you're the best. but not really." percy said as he took the food.

"can i have some." georgie asked. "yeah come here." harley said.

harley used the second fork she had to give georgie a quick bite of her pad thai. "i'm not even gonna say anything except i hope you two end up like romeo and juliet, but more gruesome." percy said leaving the tent.

-

"why did you call us into your trailer, right after harley just left for her scene again?" oliver said.

"okay how did you know that." georgie said. "she was leaving the trailer as we were walking over here." hunter spoke.

"okay, anyway." georgie said waving his arms around.

"i wanna ask her out, but i don't know how." he continued. "oh, nevermind i'm literally engaged to a man." hunter said standing up and leaving the trailer.

"what the fuck." georgie said, staring blankly.

"what are we not enough?!" oliver said, his british accent coming out even more.

"sorry, sorry. but uh, i just need help like i'm genuinely struggling."

"take her to the park." percy said. "she hates the park since some kid shoved her off he monkey bars when she was little." oliver said.

percy snickered, "oh right, that's was so funny to hear."

the boys continued to brainstorm, until they came to the conclusion that georgie should ask harley out at an arcade, since she's very competitive.

"just make sure she doesn't kill you from loosing before you get to ask her." percy said. "your life isn't guaranteed." oliver added, patting georgie's shoulder,

"i know, you know what get out my trailer you guys are so annoying." georgie said.

"we just helped you." percy said. "out." "i hope she kills you on our behalf." oliver said leaving the trailer

nayah speaks !

had pad thai last night it's so goood