40. georgie

georgie sped on his way to the airport, praying he didn't get stopped by a cop, or harley's flight leaves early.

emma had texted him that her flight was delayed by an hour , and he was glad because there was no way he was making it there before 10 o'clock.

"what's up with this damn traffic." georgie said throwing his head back, groaning. (nayah: spent 20 minutes giggling everytime i saw this)

georgie hoped harley didn't ignore him, he knew she was one to hold a grudge. he just hoped that he could excuse her rule for once.

finally, georgie was able to drive and then made it to the airport.

he ran inside, looking around for a ginger girl, probably with two bodyguards.

"oh seriously, come on harls where are you." georgie said continuing to look around. 

georgie looked everywhere, not being able to find harley.

suddenly he spotted someone with red hair at the starbucks inside the airport.

georgie rushed over there, pretending to go and order something, while trying to get a glance of the girl's face.

he saw it, and then it was shown that it wasn't harley, just some random ginger who just so happened to be traveling.

"i can't believe i saw harley hiddleston in baggage check. i love her!" two teen girls giggled as they waiting for their own orders.

"baggage check...baggage check!" georgie yelled out, causing people to look at him.

"how the heck am i going to get to baggage check..."

georgie looked up at the monitor, seeing there was an open flight to toronto, canada. "guess i'll have to pay percy a visit." he said.

georgie quickly went to the counter, "hello, can i buy a ticket to the 12 AM toronto flight?" he asked the woman.

"name?" she asked. "georgie farmer."

georgie waited impatiently as the woman typed his information in.

he asked for his card and passport, and thank goodness he carry's it with him just in case, thanks to his mom.

"already registered, here you go. and a digital version has been sent to your email."

"thank you." he said. georgie quickly went to the security, showing he had no bags.

he went through the detector, and then rushed over to the baggage check.

georgie looked everywhere for the sign, but couldn't find it.

finally he did, and he ran over there as fast as he could. "baggage claim. so that means baggage check was back there." georgie sighed.

"i'm never going to find her, why would i try when this is a massive airport."

georgie was tired, out of breath and desperately in need of his bed. he was about to give up, and accept the fact they he'll never be able to get back with harley. and it was better off if they stayed ex's.

georgie looked up at one of the gates, and saw a ginger girl who was taking a photo with a teen, as the person's mom took the photo.

"harley." georgie whispered. georgie walked swiftly over to the two, and knew it was harley once he heard her voice.

harley sat back down as the girl and her mom left, and she went on her phone.

georgie walked up to harley, who was sitting in the middle of her two female bodyguards.