18. i love you

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG GOFMJFKFI

edit: decided to make harley allergic to cats since sadie has a doggo.

"hey, harls everything is gonna be okay." emma said as harley walked around their apartment fixing literally anything and everything.

"is the food on the table?" harley said as she picked at her green and yellow grinch pants.

yes, she made everyone wear matching grinch pajama pants with black shirts

"harley yes, you put it there." emma said sighing.

then there were a few knocks on the door. "i'll get it, you should sit." emma said walking to the door.

when she opened it, you saw everyone matching, some with christmas accessories on.

especially oliver

they carried food, and gifts. everything was fine, everything was perfect.

"jenna you brought the empanadas right?" harley said since that was one of the biggest things she was looking forward to.

"yes mija." jenna said as she leaned in to kiss harley on the cheek.

"okay, quit it. i wanna get to these presents." oli said.

"oli...what are you wearing?" emma said staring at him.

"the grinch pjs duh. and the matching fluffy socks, and our santa hats." oliver said. "yeah you bought more than expected." hunter said.

"oh and these necklaces, bracelets, face paint. added my own touch." oliver said. "how did i survive 9 months trapped with you." johnna whispered.

everyone who had brought food put it in the kitchen, and the gifts went underneath the small christmas tree that was in the living room.

"okay, i'm so glad everything worked out. and everyone is here. now let's get to the freaking gifts." oliver said and took out the black hat again.

"georgie, my lover. will you do me the honors and pick the first name." oli said.

"of course." georgie said and reached into the hat.

he took out a paper and then read, "ms. enid sinclair, emma myers everyone." georgie said.

"okay em, who did you get." jenna said, excited. "i got, the tortured artist, xavier thorpe, aka percy hynes white." emma said and everyone cheered as percy got to the tree.

he found the box that said from emma and took it back to where he was sitting on the couch.

"very excited for this." percy said as he unwrapped the present.

inside was a hat, "what the- this hat is so cool!" percy yelled. (for reference it's the one he wore in his young hollywood interview aka his fav hat)

then he started laughing, "and some deodorant and cologne." he said holding the two up.

"good, you smell like ass." joy said. "it was one time." percy said fake pouting.

"okay percillicious, choose the next name." oli said.

"oh. the jerk that slammed me against the wall. calum ross lynch."

"and i'll do it again. anyway i got johnna." "yes! it better be good." johnna said as she picked up the gift.

she unwrapped it very viciously, and then screamed when she saw what was inside.

"what is it?" moosa asked. "the new dunks! i literally was staring at these when we went shoe shopping last week! calum i love you." johnna said and then attacked him with a hug.