THANK YOU

hello omg. i can't believe this book is over. thank you for everything that you guys have done, even if it was just reading or voting or commenting because i didn't think i would get to this many read on this. like people actually enjoying my writing, and at time i'm posting this i have 98.6k reads i think. i don't really remember and i don't feel like checking right now.

but i'm just really shocked and i'm so sad that i won't be writing for harley and georgie anymore because honestly they're like one of my favorite couples even though i changed the face claim. i changed it once because i wanted to use sadie stanley for a different fic. but just this entire journey has been really fun.

i actually started this book because my friend lily (evieszn )told me to because i was simping over georgie too much and usually when i simp for someone i write a story about them, so yeah that's what I did.

and when i did it only three people wanna dedication  so i was like okay maybe about 30k reads at most, and at the time i was writing my xavier book, so i was like "oh okay wednesday and wednesday i'll just combine the two" which is where the whole storyline came from.

i remember one day I woke up I think was after chapter 8 or 10 and I had 100+ wattpad notifications and i was shocked. i was getting ready for school and i was brushing my teeth, and i was like scrolling, and all i see is "added to reading, votes. comments and i was like oh my gosh then i checked the book it was at 20k

and i think that's what really motivated me because that's when i started putting five chapters in a single day, and i just kept going and then i took a long break because i was busy with extracurriculars outside of school and in school but then i came back and everyone was still there.

honestly i don't want to end this book but i do have to, because it was going to end the chapter 30 so be happy that i extended it to chapter 40z but i need to write other books.

but yeah other than that just thank you for all the support and everything and i love you guys so so so so much and if you guys want me to write any other books, say them in the comments and i'll try. and you can read my other books if you want to, not forcing and also i do have an idea if i do want to continue the harley and georgie storyline so like just check out my message board because i thought about it yesterday but i don't know if i'm gonna go through with it.

but again,  thank you for everything and i have a really really really really really love you guys and i really am grateful, and i really appreciate everything and if this book reaches 100k i might literally start crying and i might do a chapter just for celebrating that so don't take it this book out your reading list.

I  might come back on here randomly and upload extra chapters just for fun

THANK YOU AGAIN AND ILY ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

also

totally showered down