1

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

Hello my name is Gray Mason and I am 27 years old. I have Gray eyes and tattooed sleeves. I stand at 6'5 and I'm of
English descent. I have fair skin and black hair I keep combed to the side neatly. 95% of the time I am dressed formal. I am an only child I somewhat for my mother but I can't stand my father. I am considered to be very dominant and imtimidating. I'm the Boss of the English Mob so I'm considered to be very important. I am very well known especially in the UK.

I'm walking down the street when this small woman bumps into me. I grab her before she falls to the ground. I hear her book hit the ground. I look down at her and she's gorgeous. She has long brown hair and big hazel eyes. She has beautiful light skin and pretty pink lips. She says I.im sorry her voice is soft and she has a thick french accent. It suits her quite well I help her stand on her feet and I pick her book up. I give it to her and I hold my hand out to her and I say Gray Mason. She places her hand in mine and she says Mauve Moreau. I say how old are you? She says 20 how old are you? I say 27, I've never seen you around here before. She says I actually moved here a few days ago. I say alone? She says yes I say Why'd you leave home? She moves her hair behind her and she says I wanted to get away from my aunt. I say where are your parents? She says Dead, they died in a car crash I say I'm sorry to hear that. She says it's fine it was a long time ago. I say What are you doing tonight? She says I was going to finish up my book. Why? I say how do you feel about coming over for dinner? She says like to your house? I say yes she says your going to cook for me? I say I'd like too she says okay sure I say 9 sharp She says okay. She gives me her number and we go our separate ways. She seems like the perfect woman I want to test that tonight. She's obviously submissive and passive. Which I like about her I find her innocence attractive. By the end of the night I'll know if she's for me.

Later that night

I'm in the kitchen finishing up dinner when I hear the doorbell. I go to the door and I open it. She's standing there looking beautiful. She's in this powder blue dress that fits her curves perfectly. Her hair is in what I'm assuming is it's natural state. I really like it I find myself touching it. I say I like it she says thank you. I close and lock the door and I say come. I lead her to the kitchen and I pick her up and sit her on the counter. I continue cooking and once it's done I have her taste it. Her reaction is perfect I say Do you like it? She says I love it. I take out two plates and I plate our food. I sit them on the table along with 2 wine glasses. I go to her and I help her down and I grab her hand. I lead her to the table and I pull out a chair for her. She thanks me and she sits I push her in and I go down to the cellar.