13

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

A few weeks later

We've been planning the wedding and it's been so stressful. He insists that It's not a big deal but I want it to be perfect. I'm sitting beside him looking through venues when he says have you decided on a dress? I say I have not I'm still trying to decide. He says how about my mother and sister join you? I say why? He looks at me in amusement and he says it's a good time for you to meet and get to know eachother love. I say okay although I really don't want to meet them. He says they should be here around 2. I say they're here? He says I wanted it to be a surprise. I say I'm nervous he takes my hand and he says you have nothing to be nervous about. If they aren't nice to you tell me I say okay and he moves the stray hair's behind my ear. He says you don't have to love honestly we could get married alone. I say really? He says yes we can get a priest and decide on a place. I say I still get my dress? He says of course love I say let's do that he says perfect and he kisses my head.

3 months later

We're walking into the beach house it's officially our honeymoon. We agreed on honeymooning in Spain We got married a few hours ago and it was perfect. He says let's go for a swim I say I didn't bring a bathing suit. He says you don't need one love he unties my dress from behind my neck and I falls down. He continues with the back and it pools at my feet. He looks pleased he slides my panties down and I step out of them. He stands at full height and he let's my hair down and he says perfect. He kisses my lips gently and I return it almost instinctively. We pull away for air and he starts to undress in front of me. It's not long before his member springs free. I can't help but look at it why is it so big. He holds his hand out to me and I take it. He leads me out of the house and  down to the water. He leads me in and he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. That's when he wraps his arms around my waist and he carries me in to where the water is reaching his shoulders. The water feels good on my skin he says I love you Mauve. I say I love you too Gray and he kisses my nose.

An hour later

He's leaning over me I feel his tip at my entrance. He says Are you sure your ready love? Don't feel like you have too we can wait. I say I want you to be my first Gray. He touches my face gently as he looks at me. He says your positive? I say yes baby he says tell me if you want me to stop. I say okay he kisses my lips and he eases himself into me. He gets halfway and he wipes my tears. He says Mauve I say I don't want you to stop. He says I don't want to hurt you I say I'm fine. He gives me what I want and he eases the rest into me. He stays still and It hurts alot at first but after a few minutes I find myself starting to get used to his size. He kisses my cheek and I say y.you can move. He starts moving in and out of me slowly and the pain turns into pleasure. I hold onto him and I moan out faster baby. He starts moving in and out of me at a fast and deep pace. I feel him in places I didn't know was there. I hear his low moans in my ear it's such a turn on. If we had neighbors I'm sure they'd be able to hear me. It's not long before I feel something building up. I say I have too pee he literally laughs at me. It's so sexy he says  your about to cum baby not pee. He doesn't stop he gets faster and I feel like I can't hold it. I beg him to let me cum and just as I feel like I'm going to crack he gives me permission. That's when I cream all over his long fat cock. He helps me ride it out as he fills me up with his semen. I can't help but look at him in a daze. He says Good? I say perfect and he smiles at me.