3

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

A couple weeks later

I'm sitting in my room studying when my phone rings. I pick it up and I press accept. I say hi Gray he says hi love what are you doing? I say studying for an exam what are you doing? He says driving. I say where are you going? He says I was headed home but I was wondering if you'd like to join me. I say you want me to spend the night? He says I want you to spend the weekend. I say I'm supposed to study he says you can study at my place. I consider it and i end up giving in I say fine I'll come. He says Good I'll be there in 20 minutes pack a bag. I say okay and we hang up and I go to my closet. I grab a duffle bag and I pack some things to wear along with hygiene. It's not long before I hear a knock. I grab my bag and purse along with my phone and charger and books. I go to the door and he's standing there. He takes my bag and books and I close and lock the door. He takes my hand and he leads me to the car. He helps me in and he closes the door. He puts my bag and books in the trunk and he gets in on his side. He starts the car up and he drives away. I say how was your day?he says stressful and boring how was yours? I shrug and say I just went to class he says how's that been going? I say it's been good so far but it's starting to get demanding. He says College will do that to you do you need a tutor? I say it's not that he says then what is it? I say It's just becoming alot of work at one time that's all. He says maybe you need a little break. I say I've only been going for 2 weeks he says Do you find it overwhelming? I say sometimes he says then maybe College isn't for you love. I say if I don't go then what else is there for me to do? He says you could always quit and let me take care of you. I say I couldn't ask that of you he says your not asking Mauve I'm insisting. I say what would you get out of taking care of me? He says I get you among many other things. I say like what? He says I get to cook for you, buy you things, feed you, spend time with you, hold you the list goes on. I say as tempting as that sounds I do need to try. He says Alright how about we make a deal then? I say I'm listening he says I'll give you a month and a half. If it works out you can continue going. If not you move in with me and let me take care of everything. I say deal and we shake on it.