15

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

I'm driving to our new house she doesn't know about it. It's supposed to be my wedding gift to her. It's 2 stories and designed exactly the way we talked about. I turn down the street and I say close your eyes Mauve she says okay baby. She closes her eyes and I pull into the driveway and I turn the car off. I say keep those eyes closed I get out and I walk around to her side. I help her out and I take her back to where she can see it all. I say open your eyes love she does and she gasps. I say Do you like it baby? She says I love it it's beautiful Gray is it ours? I say it's ours baby come on let's go look inside. She takes my hand and we walk up to the door. I unlock it and I let her go in first. I follow behind and close and lock the door behind us. I show her around it's furnished. The kitchen is stopped and our belongings are here. I even had her bookshelf brought. We end up in the wine cellar and she hugs me tightly and I kiss her head. She says thank you Gray I say don't mention it love.

A couple weeks later

I'm moving in and out of her and she's begging to cum. I wait until I'm close and I give her permission. That's when her eyes roll back and she creams all over my cock. That's when I bury my cock deep inside of her and I fill her with my semen. She looks at me with this dazed expression. It's something that happens pretty often at this point. I kiss her lips and she returns it gently and I start moving in and out of her again. I grab her by her hair and I make her look at me while I fill her guts.

A week later

She's looking up at me with this adorable expression. She says I love you I say I love you too baby doll. She turns bright pink and I lean down and kiss her lips. She returns it gently and we pull away after awhile. I hold my hand out to her and she takes it and I lead her downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a wine glass out of the cupboard and I sit it on the counter. I say stay and I run down to the cellar and pick a great red wine. I go upstairs and she's waiting. I open it and I fill her glass halfway and I give it to her. She smiles and she takes a sip and she says delicious. I say good and I grab a glass and I add 4 cubes and I fill it with bourbon. We have a few rounds and we end up finishing our bottles and I end up fucking her on the counter top.