10

☆ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴᗪ☆
❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

I'm going to send you away for a little bit love. I close my book and I look at him for a long time. He says Mauve I say  I don't want to leave. He says it's one of those things you don't have a say in. I look at him like he's crazy because he sounds crazy. I stand and he says sit down I say I don't wish to speak to you right now. He says your flying out tomorrow morning Mauve. Wether you like it or not. I ignore him and I walk out. I find a room far away from him and I lock myself in. I sit down and I can't help but cry he's making me feel like he doesn't want me here. I end up crying myself to sleep.

The Next Morning

I'm sitting in the car with Gray he's driving. I haven't said anything to him at all even though he's tried. After awhile we get there and he says I have someone going with you to keep you safe. I say why can't you keep me safe Gray. He says I have to handle shit here Mauve. I say whatever Gray and I get out and walk toward the plane. I walk up the steps and I see my "guard". I pick a seat and I buckle up.

Several hours later

I'm walking into the cabin with my "guard" behind me. He says I'll be outside during the day. At night I'll be in the living room. I say okay and I go to find a room. I decide on the master bedroom and I sit my bag down. I close and lock the door and I go to the bathroom. I run myself a nice hot bath and I undress. I step into the tub and I sit down and let the water cover me. After my bath I decide on a 2 piece pajama set. I get dressed and that's when I hear a knock. I go to the door and I say what do you want? He says Gray is on the phone I say I don't have anything to say to him. He says then listen that sounds like something Gray would say. I open the door and I take the phone. I put it to my ear and he says I miss you so much love. I don't say anything he says I know your upset with me baby. I promise I'll make it up to you when you come back. I say you won't even tell me why you just sent me away with no explanation. He says just know that I had a good reason. I say you still won't tell me Gray. I dont think I want to come back. He says Mauve I say enjoy having the house to yourself. I'm leaving here tomorrow. I hang up and I give the phone to the guy. I say don't come back and I close the door.walk over to the bed and I lay down. I turn on something random and I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.