23

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

A month later

I have her bent over the bed as I drive my cock deep inside her. She's moving back on my cock and she feels amazing. She moans f.faster I grab her by her throat and I fill her guts. I feel her pussy walls contracting around my cock that's how I know she's close. So I push her face into the bed and I pound her relentlessly until she's creaming on my cock uncontrollably. I bury myself deep inside her and I groan as I fill her with my semen. I pull out of her and I pick her up and I hold her. She holds onto me even with her bump. I kiss her lips and she kisses me back gently. I say I love you Mauve she says I love you too Gray.

A couple months later

I'm speeding to the private airport I arranged for our child to be born in. We agreed we wouldn't find out the gender until it was born and we've kept it. She's breathing heavily and crying I hold her and I let her squeeze my hand with the pain. She says w.were never having another baby. I say you and a child is enough. She glares at me and she says what's that supposed to mean? Nobody told you to be so sexually active. I say we both agreed on you going off birth control so we could have a baby. She says don't act like I forced this on you. I say of course not you know I'm about to be 32 it's definitely time. She says I can't say I'm as old as you are. I say your 25 halfway to 30 love she rolls her eyes at me and I can't help but laugh at her. I pull up at the hospital and I get her out and I put her in a wheel chair. I grab her bag and the baby bag and I wheel her in. They take us up to her room and I stay with her and they check how dilated she is. Turns out she's in the beginning stages. I go to grab her something to eat and I bring it to her. She says thank you baby she eats and I keep her company. After 6 hours or so they check her dilation and she's ready. Her doctor comes in and he gives her the okay to push. She pushes and he guides her through the delivery. The doctor leaves out and the nurse cleans our baby up. She says congratulations your having a boy. I get excited she pouts and I say next time she says their is no next time. I never want to feel that pain again. I kiss her head and I say it was worth it. She says of course you'd say that you didn't have to go through the pain or pushing. I smile at her and the nurse gives him to me. I put a pamper on him and I dress him in a onesie. I wrap him in the fluffy blanket and I give him to her. He looks just like me he even has my Gray eyes. The nurse says Do you have a name? She says Grayson.