22

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷

8 months later

I'm looking up at him he pushes me down on our bed and He says learn to stop running your fucking mouth Mauve. We didn't have this problem before. I say you expect me not to say anything when you do things. I seen you flirting with that fucking skank. He says you didn't see shit Mauve your just trying to find a reason to leave so we don't have to raise our baby together. I say you think I want to raise my baby alone? I'm 6 months pregnant by an inconsiderate asshole you think I wanted this? You were different you were good to me. Now your flirting and probably sleeping with whores. He says I wasn't flirting with her Mauve. I say I know what I saw he says your not leaving. I say I refuse to stay here with you he says that's unfortunate because you really don't have a choice. I say I hate you Gray he says I'll chalk that up to the pregnancy hormones. Lay down I say No Gray he grabs me by my face and he makes me look at him. He says Stop being difficult Mauve. You've been so grumpy lately just let me fuck the attitude out of you. I glare at him and he says come on love you'll love it. I eventually give in and i find that he was right about me loving it.

A couple weeks later

I'm sitting in our room I look at the time and it's 2 in the morning. I've been trying to wait up for him. Soon I something fall. I get up and I run downstairs and I see him on the floor. I close and lock the door and I go to him. I say where have you been it's 2- that's when I see he's bleeding out. I can't help but get scared and start crying. I go to him and I say I'm sorry I.i don't hate I love you so much. I.i just want you to be okay he smiles at me through his pain. He says help me up the stairs your going to learn how to fix a bullet wound. I help him up and we slowly go up the stairs. I help him to our bathroom and I sit him down. He says open my shirt I do and there's so much blood. I say y.your gonna die he says I'm not doll he talks me through fixing it and it's fixed in no time. I bathe him in the bathtub and I rinse him. I lay him down and I put his briefs on and help him under the sheets and comforter. I kiss his head and I say Are you okay? He says yes love I'm fine I kiss his lips and he returns it. I tell him I love him and he says I love you too. I lay my head on him and he holds me.