19

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 ❀

A couple weeks later

I'm standing in the kitchen when the house phone rings. I go to it and I pick it up and press accept. I say hello my cousin Blaine says Mauve. I say Blaine she says I moved to England recently and I just wanted you to know if you ever need anything you can come here. I say wow thanks Blaine I appreciate that she says we should grab coffee soon. I say yes for sure just let me know she says will do and we hang up. I put the phone down and that's when my Gray walks in. He looks irritated I go to him amd I say what's wrong baby? He says I don't want to talk right now. He goes to the kitchen and he pours himself a glass of bourbon. I decide not to say anything I go upstairs and I start getting ready for bed. Once I'm showered and dressed in a night gown he walks in. He says take it off I say I'm not having sex with you Gray. He come closer to me and he gently pushes me back on the bed. He says lift it which I do and he says good girl. He undoes his belt and slacks and I get a little impatient. I say hurry and put it in. He says I thought you weren't having sex with me. I say please Gray he gets it out and that's when he fills me with it.

I'm looking up at him in shock he slapped. He says when I tell you to do something you fucking do it Mauve. Do you understand me? I say yes I'm sorry he says don't let the shit happen again Mauve I'm not going to keep accepting this shit from you. I say you want me to listen to you and do as I'm told. You have to stop coming home angry and taking it out on me. He says I will if you stop being disobedient I say I will he says Go get ready for bed. I say okay and I go upstairs to our room and I start getting ready for bed. He comes soon after and he says lay down Mauve. I listen to him and he undresses and he brings me to the edge of our bed. He lifts my nightgown and he spreads my legs. He slides his cock into me and I can't help but moan out.

A month later

I'm so upset with him I say I'm tired of it Gray I'm sick and tired of you treating me like shit. He looks surprised I never curse I have never cursed in front of him. I say your not going to keep coming home with an attitude and taking it out on me. Nor are we going to have sex when you do Gray. He says Mauve I say No Gray I don't like it your hurting my feelings. That's when I can't hold it in anymore and I burst into tears. He brings me closer to him and he holds me and he says I'm sorry love it won't happen again alright? He rubs my back and I hold onto him. He kisses my head and he says I love you doll I say I love you too.