12

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

A couple weeks later

I'm sitting in my car looking down at the million dollar ring I bought her. I want to propose to her I close the box and I get out of the car. I close the door and I walk up to the front door. I unlock it and I open it and I go in. I close and lock the door behind me and I hear her coming. It's not long before she comes into view and she jumps in my arms. She's the cutest fucking thing I catch her and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I carry her to our room and I place her down in our bed. I say you know I love you right? She smiles and she says yes I know you love me Gray. I love you too I say really? She says yes I say then marry me she looks surprised. She says your joking that's when I give her the small box. I tell her to open it and she does and she starts crying. I say don't cry love I wipe her tears and I take the ring out. I say Will you marry me love? She says yes yes yes! I slide it on her finger and I kiss her and hug her tightly.

A few days later

I'm walking out into our backyard when I see her sitting there. I say love she says Gray I go to her and I sit beside her. She says Do you want to hold my hand? I say yes and I hold my hand out and she places her hand in mine. I say what's on your mind? She says you actually. I say go on she says I need to know before we get married. I say okay she says what do you do? I say Mauve she says don't lie to me Gray I say what do you know? She says I know your shady Gray I say wow love how sensitive of you. She says I'm serious I say if you know I'm shady then what more is there to say? She says how shady are you? I say I'm the Boss Mauve she says of the Mob? Her voice barely above a whisper. I find it hilarious I say yes love Don't tell me your scared of me now. She says I love you Gray I'm in love with you. I couldn't leave you no matter what. She's super genuine when she says it I say I love you more Mauve. She says not possible I make her look at me and I lean down and kiss her lips. She returns it gently and our lips move in sync. We pull away after awhile and I can't help but think of the things I want to do to her. I hold her close to me and she says you smell good. I say thank you love.