20

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 ❀

I'm walking down the street I left him like I told him I would if he ever threatened to send me away again which he did. He got upset and he said if I disobeyed him again he'd send me away. So I asked Blaine to meet me around the corner. It's not long before I see her and I get in. She smiles and she drives away. She says your gonna go back to him right? I say eventually I just want him to know what it feels like to not have me around. Maybe he'll treat me better she says I'm sure he loves you Mauve. I say I know he does I just want better results. She says well then how about we go out tonight. Get your mind off him I'll buy the drinks. I say he wouldn't like tha- she says Stop right there. It's not about what he would like you guys are technically on a break. I say I'll go but I'm not sleeping with anyone she says still a buzz kill I see. I roll my eyes and we ride silently the rest of the way to her house. We go in and we go to her room and into her closet. She picks out dresses for us both and heels. She says we'll leave in an hour and a half. She leads me to a room and she says you can have this room and you can use the hall bathroom. I say okay and she leaves out. I shower and get dressed and I look myself over. Once I'm pleased I go out to the living room. She comes out and we go to her car and get in. She drives a half hour to this club and we go to the bar and she starts a tab. I order a strawberry margarita and she orders shots. We have several rounds and eventually she goes to dance and it's not long before my phone starts ringing. I ignore it the first few times until I get annoyed I finish my drink and I hop down. I go to a place where it's quieter and I answer. I say what do you want Gray? He says I want you to come home I say I'm not coming home Gray he says where are you Mauve? I say why? He says Stop fucking playing with me Mauve where the fuck are you? I say why do you care Gray? You never care now all of a sudden you care? He says if anyone touches you they're fucking dead. I say I don't see why you'd care you've been threatening to send me away for the last 3 days. He says because your being difficult Mauve. Why can't I just come home and fuck my wife and go to bed without you having an attitude or something to say? I say because you come in and you don't speak to me until your ready to put your dick inside me. I've been expressing to you that I don't like it and you don't care. I don't care to be at home to be your fuck toy. You don't cook for me anymore. You don't kiss me and tell me you love me. You barely even look at me or hold me. I can't keep doing this with you Gray your hurting me. Is there someone else? Do you love someone else? He says No Mauve I only love you. I've been stressed with work and the shit that has been going in within my warehouse and shit. I don't want to take it out on you that's why I don't talk to you. Which I know isn't right that's why I come to make love to you to make up for it and relieve stress. I say it's been happening for over 2 months. He says My money has been coming up short for a month now. I handled that problem today. Before that one of my warehouses robbed out of 1.2 million dollars in cocaine. That's just a couple of things that's been happening. You know my profession. before I met you I was always like that. Don't expect me to come home all hugs and cuddles. I say try Gray make effort I don't like it. He says you married me for better or for worse. Hold me down I say okay he says I'll work on it okay? I say okay he says where are you? I say I'm at a night club he literally laughs out loud. I say I don't see what's funny he says I find it funny that your at a nightclub. You don't even like leaving the house. I know for a fact that's not your scene. I say don't make fun of me. He says which club? I tell him and the phone goes silent.