5

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

A few weeks later

I have a week left in our little deal and he's getting excited. He knows I'm gonna end up giving into him. I've known since the 2nd week of our little deal. I'm sitting in a Cafe studying as always. When my phone starts ringing I pick it up because I already know who it is. I press accept and I put it to my ear. He says Hi love I say hi Gray he says what are you doing? I say I'm studying in a Cafe. He says Didn't Spring break start today? I hum in response he says Why are you studying love? I say because there's gonna be an exam on the first day back. He says I don't see why you don't just quit now and move in today. I say you'd love that wouldn't you? He says I would I say I'll think about it. He says Good you can come with me to Rio while you think about it. I say de Janeiro? He says is there another? I say when? He says later, pack light I say how light? He says an outfit and a night gown I'll buy the rest there. I'm coming to get you. I say Now? He says yes now we can go back to your place and get your stuff. Then we can grab a late lunch and fly out. I say okay he says what's the address? I tell him and he says I'm 5 minutes away go outside. I say okay and we hang up and I grab my books and go outside. It's not long before he pulls up and he parks. He gets out and he takes my books and opens the door for me. I thank him and I get in and he closes the door. He puts my books in the backseat and he gets in. He drives away and we get to my house and he gets out. He gets my books and he walks around to my side. He opens my door and he helps me out. He closes the door and we go in and he closes the door. We go to my room and he places my books on my bed. He insists on picking the night gown, dress and undergarments. He gives me his choices and he actually has style. I pack it and he takes my bag. He grabs my hand and he leads me out. I close and lock the front door and we go to his. He helps me in and he closes the door. He puts my bag in the trunk and he gets in. He starts the car up and he drives away after about an hour and half we get to this fancy restaurant. I say I don't feel like I belong here. He looks at me in amusement. He turns the car off and he says You belong with me no? I say yes he says then you belong here nobody is gonna say anything to you. You have my word Mauve. He gets out and he walks around to my side. He opens the door and he holds his hand out to me. I hesitantly take it and he helps me out. He wraps his arm around my waist and we go to the door and we go in. We go to the podium and the woman is eyeing us. She leads us to a more secluded table with a beautiful view. I'm pleased when I find out we're not surrounded by alot of people. He pulls out a chair for me amd I thank him and sit. He pushes me in and sits across from me. A waiter comes soon after and it actually goes well.