2

☆ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴᗪ☆
☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

I pick out a nice red wine and I go back upstairs. I open the wine and I go to the table. I sit and I fill her glass halfway and I do the same to mine. I notice her hesitance on drinking the wine. I say I wouldn't poison you she let's out a small laugh. She says it's not that I say then what is it? She moves the stray hair's behind her ear and she says I've uh never drank wine before I'm sorry. I find her innocence adorable. I say you have nothing to be sorry for love. I pick her glass up and I say trust me you'll like it. I put the glass to her lips and she drinks some and I sit it down. I say well?
She says I like it I say I thought you would. Would you mind if I fed you? She turns bright pink and she says No. I grab her fork and I twirl some of the pasta on the fork. I put it to her lips and she let's me feed her. I feed her until it's all gone and she seems to like it as much as I do. She says you should eat I say I'll eat later love. I take our plates and I go to her. She's waiting for me I help her up and I lead her to the living room. We sit beside eachother and I say Tell me about you? She says there's not really much to tell. I say I'm sure that's not true she says okay what do you want to know? I say Are you a virgin? She turns bright pink and she looks down and she says yes. I lift her chin making her look up at me and I say that's a good thing. Which it definitely is everything about her just gets better and better. She's pure, innocent, submissive, passive, and so fucking adorable. She says I guess I say what's your favorite color? She says periwinkle I say tell me about you childhood. She moves her stray curls behind her ear and she says you won't look at me differently? I say No love she say Everything was great until a few weeks after my 8th birthday. I was playing in my grandmother's front yard when these 2 men in suits approached me. They asked me to get my grandmother so I did and that's when we found out they were dead. After that my grandmother agreed to take custody of me. Which she did until I was 13. I say why did she stop? She says she died in her sleep and I was placed in foster care for a few days. I eventually ended up in the care of my aunt and uncle. She pauses and I make her look at me she looks like she's about to cry. I say what did they do? She says they were uh verbally and physically abusive. I say when was the last time? She says Tuesday I say that was 5 days ago. She says they didn't like the idea of me leaving. I find myself getting upset that's when I move the stray hair's behind her ear.