8

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

Today was the first day back when I went back to Gray's well our house atleast thats what he calls it. He led me into the closet and it was filled with clothes, handbags, heels, boots, sandles, pants, skirts, night gowns and so much more. He really went all out I say Gray he says Do you like it? I say I like it alot I've never had anything like it. Thank you he says don't thank me love. I look up at him and he's already looking down at me. I say Does this mean your going to cook for me everyday? He says only if I can feed you. I say deal and he leads me out of the closet. He looks at his watch and he says Start getting ready for bed love. I have a scheduled phone call to take. I say okay he says I'll make your dinner after alright? I say okay and he leaves out I take a nice shower and pick out a night gown. I slip it on and I decide to read a book while I wait. After maybe an hour and a half I smell food cooking. I crawl out of bed and I grab socks and slip them on. I leave out and I make my way down the hall. I go to the kitchen and he's cooking. I go closer and I say it smells good. He says thank you love. He comes to me and he picks me up and he sits me on the counter. He pours me a glass of red wine and he gives it to me. He goes back to cooking and I watch quietly. He finishes after awhile and he plates it. He walks over to me and he feeds me the first bite and it's SO GOOD. He says Do you like it? I say I love it he moves the stray hair's behind my ear and he continues feeding me.

A couple days later

I wake up in bed alone I crawl out of bed and I look around for him. I find him in the living room on the phone. He sounds pissed off but he's not speaking english. I touch his arm and he looks down at me. He hugs me and I hold onto him. He tells the person on the phone something and he hangs up. He says how'd you sleep love? I say It was good until I woke up without you. He looks at me in amusement and he picks me up and he says your such a baby. I hold onto him and I say it's your fault. He says how so? I say you treat me like a baby he says maybe sometimes. That's when he kisses my nose and it makes me blush. He's so sweet he carries me to the kitchen and he sits me on the counter. He says how about French toast with strawberries? I say yes yes make that I can't help but get excited. He starts taking stuff out and it's not long before he's preparing it.