6

☆ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴᗪ☆
❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

6 hours later

I wake up in a car I sit up and he's driving. He says Hi love I say hi that's when he moves my hair out of my face.
I say how far are we? He says an hour I say how long have you been driving? He says an hour love I say Do you want to hold my hand? He holds his hand out and I place my hand in his his. He holds my hand and I lean my head against the window. After what feels like forever we pull up to this beautiful beach house. He parks and he turns the car off and I'm in complete awe. He says I assume you like it. I say I love it it's beautiful he says not as beautiful as you. That makes me turn bright pink. He gets out and he walks around to my side and he helps me out. He closes the door and he grabs my hand and he leads me to the front door. He unlocks the door and he opens the door. He holds it open for me and he let's me go in first. He closes and locks the door behind us and I say this is yours? He says it is, I've owned it for a few years now. Would you like a tour? I say I'd love a tour he shows me around the entire house. Once we're done with the inside he leads me to the kitchen and he unlocks the glass door. He goes down and he slips my shoes off and he stands at full height. He opens the door and he helps me step down into the sand. He takes his socks and dress shoes off and he comes out with me. He closes the door and he takes my hand and he leads me toward the water. We get there and the water is beautiful. It's clear and blue I say I've never seen a beach so clean. He says it's private property anyone that steps foot on this beach without permission will be prosecuted.
When he says that it explains alot if it were public it wouldn't be this clean. I say come with me? He says you go I give him puppy eyes and he gives in. We walk into the water where it reaches our ankles. The water feels good against my feet. I look up at him and he's already looking down at me. I can't help but get lost in his beautiful gray eyes. He moves the stray hair's behind my ear and he says I want to kiss you so much. I say why won't you? He says I don't want to scare you nor push your boundaries. I say I want you to kiss me my voice softer than usual. He touches my face and he leans down and he captures my lips in a sweet slow kiss and I return it gently.