4

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓾 ❀

A couple weeks later

We've been hanging out almost everyday. Its been like that since we met a little over a month ago. We have a month left until our little deal is up and school is still overwhelming. It's actually gotten even more overwhelming. I'm sitting in my room studying I've been studying all night. I'm so drained and over it that's when my phone rings and I pick it up. I press accept and I say hello that's when his voice fills my ear. He says what are you doing? I say I'm studying he says you don't sound too happy about that. I say I've been studying for hours. He says how about you come and spend the night with me. Bring clothes but leave the books I say Gray he says It's not up for debate I'll be there in 20. That's when he hangs up I close my Geography book and I stand. I go to my closet and I put a jacket on over my night gown. I pack a few things and I grab my phone, wallet and charger. It's not long before I hear a knock and I go to the door. I open it and he takes my bag. I follow him out closing and locking the door behind me. He helps me in the car and I thank him. He closes the door and he puts my bag in the trunk. He gets in and he starts the car up and drives away. He holds him hand out and I put my hand in his. He holds it and we ride in silence. We get to his house after about an hour and he pulls into the driveway. He turns the car off and he gets out. He walk around to my side and he opens my door. He helps me out and he closes it and he grabs my bag. He takes my hand and he leads me into the house. He closes the door and he says you know the way to my room. I take that as my cue to go there so I do. I take my jacket off and I sit it down and I slip my flats off. I crawl in his bed and get under the sheets and comforter. He comes soon enough and he sits my bag down. He says I'll be back he goes to his bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. I grab the remote and I find a random movie to watch. He comes out after awhile in a towel. I can't help but look his tattoos and upper body on display. He looks so yummy he goes to the closet and he comes out in sweat pants. He gets in bed with me and he brings me closer. He wraps his arm around my waist and he holds me. I find myself snuggling into him. He moves my hair behind my ear and he says get some sleep. I say okay and I close my eyes and it's not long before I fall asleep.