18

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 ❀

The Next Day

I locked myself in another room so I wouldn't have to deal with Gray. Him not wanting me to talk to Diane isn't what's upsetting me. It's him threatening to send me away. I hear a knock and I don't say anything. He says I know you probably hate me but I'm doing this for your own good. I don't say anything he says I got you some books. I hesitantly go to the door and I open it he's standing there. He has a bag he gives it to me and I open it and it's the book series I've been begging him to get me. I can't help but get so excited. He says I'm glad you like it I look up at him and I say thank you. I close the door and I go to sit on the bed and look through them.

Later that night

I'm sitting on the bed when Gray yells for me and he sounds upset. I hesitantly go to him and Diane is standing there. She says what has he done to you? I say nothing I just can't see you anymore she says he has you saying this. I say he doesn't want me to see you because your a bad influence. I know exactly why he doesn't want me to hang with her. Doesn't mean he has to threaten me she says what do you think? I say I think I should do what my thinks is best. I'm not going to let you come between our marriage. She says your choosing him over me? He's my husband why would I choose her over my Gray. He hurts my feelings sometimes but I love him. I say yes he looks pleased with my answer. I say Can you just leave? She says this isn't over Mauve. He says it is, if you come within 30 feet of her I will shoot you. He sounds very confident when he says it. Not a hint of amusement she says we'll see. She storms out and he locks the door. He says I'm staying with you at all times for a few weeks. I can't help but get excited I say really? He says really baby that's when I remember that he hurt my feelings. I say I'm not speaking to you until you apologize. You really hurt my feelings Gray. Don't threaten to send me away again. He says I apologize love it'll never happen again. I say if it does I will leave you he says Mauve I say I'm serious Gray I don't like it. He says okay love it won't happen anymore. I say Do you promise? He says yes love. I go to him and he picks me up and I say Are you going to make love to me tonight? He says yes love your going to love it. That makes me turn bright pink and I kiss his lips gently.