17

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

My older sister Grace says your wife's very pleasant I say I know that's why she's my wife. She smiles and she says I still can't understand why she chose you of all people. She's too sweet and innocent for you. She knows nothing of the things you've did or are doing. That's when I say Go upstairs love she says okay and she goes upstairs to our room. I say watch what you say around my wife. It's none of your concern what goes on in our relationship. Don't come to our home starting shit. Go wait outside I'll bring it to you. She says fine and she walks out. I go upstairs and I peek in our room and she's reading. I grab the kilo of cocaine and I go outside. I give it to her and she gives me an envelope. She says see you in 2 weeks and she drives away. I go back in and I close the door and lock it. I go upstairs and I go to our room. She closes her book and she says come here. I get in bed with her and she places her hand in mine. She says I love you I say I love you too baby. She kisses my cheek and I say I'm sorry you had to meet her. I know you don't like things like that. She says it's okay and I kiss her lips.

A couple weeks later

She's looking up at me with this adorable pout. She says I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I say just don't do it again where are you learning this shit from? She says Diane said- I say don't finish your sentence. That's all I've been hearing for the last week and a half. I took her to this soiree and she met Diane who's married to a russian gangster. At first I thought I don't like them hanging out but atleast she's not alone. But then I seen them around each other. Now I see she's going to be a problem. She's such a bad influence on my Mauve she's ruining her purity and innocence. Not to mention she has a thing for my love. Mauve is just too innocent to notice shit like that. She's trying to turn Mauve into something she's simply not. Disobedient and independent. Mauve's naturally submissive. I say I don't want you hanging around with Diane. She says Why not? I say I don't have to give a reason for you to obey me Mauve. She says you wanted me to make friends so I did. Now you want me to stop hanging around her? I say Mauve I'll send you away if I have too. Stay away from her she looks at me as if I'm a monster. She says just stay away from me Gray and she runs upstairs. I hear the door slam and I go to the kitchen. I grab a glass and I put three cubes in. I fill it with bourbon and I drink it. I grab my glass and the bottle and I sit on the sofa. She probably hates me.