14

☕︎𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧☕︎

A few weeks 

I'm looking down at her she's sucking my cock. We've been working on it and she gets better every time. I grab a handful of her hair and I start fucking her throat. She keeps calm like I taught her and she sucks it like a good girl. Its not long before I fill her mouth and she swallows it all without me saying anything. I say good girl I help her up off her knees and I pull her into my lap. I say You did so good love she says better than last time? I say yes love so much better are you hungry? She says What are you making? I say how about pasta? She lights up she says yes yes I say come on then. I pick her up and she squeals she's so cute. I carry her out of our room and she says what if someone sees us naked? I say I don't care love I'll fuck you in front of them. She turns beet red she's adorable I sit her on the counter and I get the ingredients I'll need. She watches me curiously as always. I say what are you going to do today? She says I'm going to read a book and maybe take a walk. I say why don't you go out and do something? She says alone? I say Do you have friends? She says your my only friend Gray I say you need to make some friends love. I don't want you isolated she says then stay home with me. You could work from home I say it's not that easy baby that's when she pouts. I say Go to the Cafe down the street or the mall do something. I give her my card and she says no limit? I say none she says I can borrow your driver? I say take one of my cars you know which ones are off limits. I continue making our pasta and once I'm done I plate it and feed her the first bite.

A week later

I'm walking into the house and she comes to me in this sheer nightgown. My cock gets hard instantly her breasts and nipples on display. Her hair's down like I love it. She takes my hand and I lead her to our bedroom. I lay her down and I lift her night gown. Her pretty freshly shaven pussy is on display. She looks up at me with this innocent ass look and my pants start to become uncomfortable. I unbuckle my belt and undo my pants. I get my pants and briefs of she says May I? I nod and she grasps it and she strokes me. After a minute or so she puts it in her mouth and I can't help but groan. She puts my hand in her hair and that's when I realize she likes it when I fuck her pretty little mouth and throat. So I give her what she wants.