XX. MY TURN

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

I NEVER know when to stop, and then times I do understand that there is a point I shouldn't cross, I cross it anyways.

That point was letting Taechan come over to the dorm to finish homework that would naturally take 10 minutes, but I dragged it out into 40.

His shoes were scattered amongst the room, and during some part of the study session, Taechan ditched his shirt. I myself was in a baggy t-shirt and boyshorts underwear.

I wanted to feel bad, about the way I was using him. The only person in a long ass time that I felt comfortable around was being turned in as a pawn for Zavier and I's bickering. It was unfortunate, but I couldn't bring myself to care all that much.

"Which equation finds the y-velocity of a projectile at an angle?" I questioned, my eyes skimming the answer on the google docs we were reading off of.

Taechan rehearsed the answer as he'd done for the millionth time since we started studying. We weren't in the same physics period, but we had the same teacher and level which also meant the same homework, labs, and tests. Studying was more of us just bouncing questions and answers back and forth until it was ingrained in our brains.

The downside of this, we didn't always know how to put the equations we memorized into usage. 

"How much longer of this? I promise you you know everything I'm asking already," I groaned, shutting the laptop and rolling over onto my back.

Taechan smirked,  flopping down next to me on the bed. "Why, do you have other plans in mind?"

Initially, the answer would be no. But it was late and we were both tired, it was time to use something other than our brains for once. Crawling over on top of Taechan, I leaned forward until we were kissing.

It wasn't gentle or rough, it was just a kiss. That was all he meant to me really. Our relationship was sort of a "why not" type of this. It's not like I wanted a relationship, or his attention and loyalty. I just wanted to fuck around until there was a reason we couldn't anymore.

15 minutes before curfew started, I watched as if in slow-mo as the door cracked open until it was nothing but Zavier and I making eye contact. Taechan's hands which were gripping my now exposed upper body tightened as he froze up.

Nothing was said for 20 seconds, just all of us coming to a complete stop and Zavier not looking away from my face for a second.

"Do you mind?" I questioned as annoyance laced my voice.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

As if Taechan was waiting for that reaction, he almost instantly lifted me off his hips and climbed off the bed, throwing his shoes and shirt on at an uncomfortably messy pace.