"you would know"

Amelia's  POV
I was trying to sleep very peacefully when i just kept hearing noice coming from the kitchen. i turn over and expecting what i thought it's Alondra. "hey! you know some people are trying to sleep! you know like your son" i yelled because she was blending some shit but she obviously couldn't hear me over the loud damn thing so i cut the cord out. "dude? i was making something" she said "dude! im trying to sleep" i told her she started walking towards me.

"can you try this for me?" she asked me showing me this very dark green substance in her cup. "babe? no? what the hell is that" i had asked her "well i decided for me in order to wake up make something with protein in it and vegetables? oh and fruit?" she said i could tell she forgot what she put in it. "so can you try it for me" she asked me grabbing the blender off the counter instead of her cup. "no but you can" i told her dipping my finger in it and placing it in her mouth. she licked my finger.

she looked me because she didn't expect me to do that. "mm tastes heathy? but next time tell me when your going to put your fingers in my mouth" she said placing it back down on the counter. "oh please don't act like you don't like that" i said with a smirk she immediately turned to look at me. "naughty amelia frances" she said using my middle name "alondra grace you enjoy it" i said she raised her eyebrow at me and quickly pulled me by the waist and kissed me very aggressive which i don't get that from her in the morning.

"mmm be careful" i said breathing hard and trying to calm down. she pulled away "you horny teenager" i said "you should go back to sleep" she told me with a smirk "come with me" i said "can't i have to perfect this" she said pointing towards her substance she made. "you don't like it?" i asked her "it's a little bit too fruity for me" she said making me laugh "what? what's funny" she asked me "kinda ironic you say that something is too fruity" i said "see you! you're the definition of fruity" she said

"you can't spell gay without an a" she said laughing "you're so dumb that wasn't even funny" i said trying to hold in my laughter "oh really?" she said now she was poking my stomach "stop don't! that tickles" i screamed out "hey calm down the baby is sleeping" she said smiling "maybe don't tickle me" i said

Alondra's POV
"hey look it's aunt jojo" i said holding chris in my arms as we enter the hospital. "well hello to you to sloan-shepherd's" she said "can you do me a favor" Amelia asked her with these eyes "anything for you shepherd" jo said "hey! that's my wife you're talking to" i said coming in between them both. "oh relax? can you take chris to daycare for me? pleaseeee" Amelia asked her i just looked at her as i was handing chris towards Josephine.

"can you stop looking at me" she said "stop being a flirt" i raised my eyebrow and she gave me a wink. "get your ass to work" i said pushing her back towards the doors to the lounge almost making her trip. "see! this is why you need to be careful with me" she said rolling her eyes "see blah blah" i said mimicking her voice "that's why your freaking sloan fruity smoothie tasted like ass" she said "mmm bet you would know what that taste like" i said and with the quickness she shut the door and covered my mouth pinning me against the wall.

"shut up! that stays between me and you" she said covering my mouth and giving me her mom look. "are you ready to be not inappropriate?" she asked me raising her eyebrow and i nodded and she let go of her hand off my mouth. "why did you-'' i said trying not to laugh but she immediately stopped me within my sentence "ally? close it" she said changing her shirt. i just kept quiet because i could possibly say something even more dirtier now that her shirt is off.

after we finished changing she looked at me and just laughed. and she hit my shoulder. "you have a dirty mind" she said laughing and you could see her dimples pop out "what? it was the perfect time to say a joke" i said smiling and she rolled her eyes. "come on let's go do our job" she said pulling me by the
hand and at this moment all i did was admire her. the way she laughs or the way her dimples pop out with the slightest little laugh.

_______________________________
authors note ~
hey guys... im still very much sick but I'm trying my best to write and i have final exams coming up next week so i will try and write and post more before i get all caught up in that.

hope you all had a wonderful day... sending so much love you each and every one of you.