"team work makes the dream work"

Alondra's POV
"guys let's go" i yelled through the house which is the only way to be able to get both my wife and daughter's attention around here. "im here" i heard riley's voice "ahh morning do you have the gift for maggie?" i asked her "mama said she needed to put it in a bag so i let her have it" she explained to me while all on her phone at the same time. "christopher! bring your butt along also" i said hearing his little feet stomp along the floor.

"ready" he said "high five! now go with sister so we can get ready to leave" i said turning my eyes towards my teenager so she knew what she needed to do. "amelia? love we need to go" i said walking into our bedroom and seeing no sign of her. just the gift on the bed well i mean at least she did what she said she would do. "ames" i said peeking my head through every door finally finding her in the bathroom and it loooked like she was almost or was crying. "hey what's wrong" i asked immediately running up towards her and she just looked at me and started to cry and tears started to fall.

"maggie is leaving today and i don't know if i can handle that all within today" she said i turned her face so she was able to look at me "i need you breathe for me" i said showing her and then she had followed along breathing in and out. "what's the matter? what's bothering you? we can just stay home instead if you need a day off? i can call teddy and let her know or" she stopped me midway and just held my face. "breathe." she said but my eyes were just moving everywhere and couldn't stay in one place.

"ally my eyes look at me. just look at me." i heard her say and my eyes slowly found the way towards her eyes. "im fine. i just everything and anything is kinda stressing me out and i don't know how to handle it all in one day." she said i could hear her breathing starting to slow down. "you have me? i can help you through whatever it is you need" i told her "i just don't wanna bother you with your day today and" this time i stopped her midway. "hey? you're never ever going to bother me, okay? everything you're either worried about or scared or confused or sad about whatever it is at the moment i will be here always here. here to help you with anything" i told her and she gave me a little tiny smile.

"i love you" she said "i love you more than you know" i said kissing her forehead and she took an deep breather before holding onto my hands and intertwining them together. "shall we get to work?" sje asked "we shall" i said with a little laugh.

Amelia's POV
i was right. something wrong was going to happen today and i knew it. literally my mother insists knew that's why i was crying. "hey what's all this for" i asked seeing as levi was just hanging decorations up and with a big banner that said "it's a boy" i mean i don't know what it's for but sounds like a gender reveal to me if you ask me. "for my patient" he told me "well i will leave you to this" i said walking off

at this point i was just bored and walking around until i saw a certain couple. they looked hurt. and the blondie was crying. just as i was about to walk up towards them both i felt hands go around my waist and pull me around the corner. "hey!" i said turning around seeing it's my wife "what do you want?" i aksed her "i know what you're about to do" she told me "do you? what's happening" i said turning my body peeking my head around the corner and seeing her still crying. "i think they're breaking up" sloan told me making me completely go in shock.

"what? what do you mean BREAK UP!" i kinda yelled the last part a little too loud "shhh will you" she said covering my mouth this time she pulled me by the arm into a storage room. "kai is taking a job offer in london" she told me making my eyes widened "soo that leaves arizona here alone" she said "but she's not alone she has us" i said "her person is now leaving across the country for an amazing job offer i don't think she's going to stop them from chasing their dreams" sloan said that did definitely make me tear up a little "you're very emotional this week" she said laughing as she wiped my tears away off my cheeks.