"baby fever"

Alondra's POV
"come on girls! let's go!" i yelled throughout the field and clapping my hands together. today is game day and it's also a very hot day today in seattle. "can we say let's go sister!" i heard my wife say as she was holding the toddler koala style. "say go! go! run!" i said chanting. we were just watching as our daughter would just hit the ball every time without a miss.

i saw as slowly each and everyone started to arrive. "ahhh auntie zona has arrived" i said smiling and she smiled back "well here to support this munchkin and all her games" she said "she's good and she may even go D1" i said because it's true. riley has potential and i want her to keep whatever passion she has for softball still going. she's a good kid. she keeps her grades up and absolutely amazing at softball. although i think both me and her mom would be very happy with her following our footsteps. "ahh i see my kid out there" i heard another blonde's voice getting up to hug her and the Italian.

"she's doing great" Amelia said as she was hiding the sun from Christopher's eyes just in case "look it's carina and maya" my wife said slightly using her baby voice that had to be the most adorable thing ever. "come?" carina said holding out her arms with grabby hands watching and waiting as to see who chris was going to go to. he had four options and he ended up choosing carina. "ahh sweet boy" she said kissing his head "mayaa" i said waiting for her to come and stand by me to talk.

"hello beautiful woman" she joked "i heard that" we saw as my wife peeked her head down to look at both me and maya. "oh please as if you four basically don't share children and practically married" the other blonde said making us all look in silence. "shut up zona! you're literally the definition of gay" i heard my wife say looking at arizona smiling. "i will always take that as a compliment" Arizona said sticking out her tongue at her. "so i heard from your wife to my wife that ry has a girlfriend?" maya asked looking at my eyes "yes! but we don't know if they're like together together because we kinda stopped investigating the whole thing" i told her

"she plays for her team also and goes by the name sofia? that's about all i know" maya said looking out in the field to see if we can find her or any sight of them together but we had no luck. "the two mommies behind us would know more than us" i whispered in her ear quietly so the two behind us didn't start to get suspicious about what we were sharing secrets about. "i know when riles comes over her and carina just spill every secret they have" maya said "she's like that with amelia also" i nodded we noticed the three behind us have left and took the two year old with them.

"did they just leave us here?" the blonde asked "yes and took my son" i said confused as to where all three of them could have gone that involves all three of them. the game was slowly starting to come to an end and that's when our wives plus the blonde had decided to show up again. "where did you three go off to? and take my son?" i asked my wife "if i told you it would no longer be a surprise" she said leaning down to kiss my lips. "surprise? for what?" maya asked "it's a surprise" carina said handing her chris making me wonder what's this surprise.

Amelia's POV
"so can i know now what the surprise is?" i heard my wife ask from the closest in our bedroom. the game ended and we ate dinner and slowly the kids fell asleep now we're just up and bored. "well yes but what are you doing in the closet?" i asked her because she's been in there for a good minute and there's not much to do in there. "im looking for? that! you're wearing it" she said coming out with no shirt just shorts and her sports bra.

i looked down to see what she was talking about and it was her hoodie. which she only has a million of. "I like this one" i said "you can keep it just because you look very cute in it" she said smiling at me before she walked back into our closet. "so? serious question im about to ask and it's just a question not a want although would be fine either way" i said leading onto a topic i have been thinking about for a while now but i just never told anyone yet. "yes?" she said walking out and coming to stand in front of the edge of the bed while i talk to her. "how would you feel about having another baby?" i asked her.

she looked at me. she blinked within a total of five times. she smiled. she then snapped out of it. "i- umm i don't know how i feel about that because i feel as we're complete? we have our two and both of them are hard work" she said coming to sit down beside me. "i just have a little bit baby fever" i said "oh yes i always look at babies and wish we could have one again" she said smiling but there's always a but to when someone is talking. and hey who knows maybe we will end up with another baby.

___________________________________
authors note ~
hello peopleeee

back again and this time with a new storyline to close off this book. i wanted to get this chapter out before i disappear again but this time i will be working on the ending....

not gonna lie it's about to get happy but turn sad real quick soo buckle up people and we're jumping time soo i can include everything that's needed.