"joe mama"

Alondra's  POV
"can you not push me" my wife said looking back at me today we are off and meaning we have time to figure out really who this softball girl is so we are standing outside riley's door debating if we wanna go in or not and let it be. "sorry but your ass is on me" i said and she immediately covered my mouth. "don't say that riley could hear" Amelia said uncovering my mouth "you act like you haven't fu-'' was all i got to before she covered my mouth again.

"stop shhh you only say those thin-'' she was cutt off by movement "shit she's coming run" i said running the other way but i look back and she ran the other way "amelia!" i whispered yelled but i was also in the middle of the hallway then riley opened her door. we sat in a silent pause "what are you doing mommy" she asked me i looked around to see if i could come up with an excuse but nothing came to mind. "uh looking for mama" i said nodding "ok well you have fun with that" she said leaving to go somewhere in the house. "amelia come out" i said "i think i have already came out" she said with a little smile

"where did you go" i asked her because she just disappeared out of nowhere "oh with joe" she said
"joe who?" i asked her confused "joe mama" she said and just didn't stop laughing "you see that was gay" i told her "don't be mad i have better jokes than you" she said hugging me with a smile "i think my jokes are better" i said starting to tickle her sides "stop" she screamed but it was a cute scream "you're very cute you know that" i said and i saw her do this little nose scrunch "i love you shepherd" i said leaning my forehead against hers "i love you more sloan" she said finally placing her lips on mine.

later in the day everyone was down for the afternoon nap. we ended up taking an three hour nap which was originally supposed to be just an hour but apparently we all needed sleep. i didn't quite know if amelia was all the way up yet so i decided to test it out. "nooo don't move" she said sleepy wrapping her arms around tighter "ahh so you're awake" i said turning to be face to face with her "barely i wanna go back to sleep" she said whining "sleep" i said kissing her forehead i saw her little smile form and her eyes started to flutter "sleep with me" she said with her eyes now closed "ok" i whispered in her ear.

"30 minutes then we have to get up" i whispered against her "noo we sleep foreverrr" she said moving more into my body. the nap did in fact not just end up being 30 minutes it ended up being almost two hours meaning five hours we just slept and pretty sure our children slept if anything they're both exactly like amelia and can sleep for
the whole day. i woke up to nobody by me which just got me wondering but then i heard our bedroom door open. it was riley "hey ry what's up" i said very quietly because she looked like she just woke up but she didn't respond instead she just laid right next to me.

"sleepy" i asked and i got a very low mumble out of her and she proceeded to lay on me. just as i got comfortable with her on me the door opened again this time to my wife and my other child. "was looking for her turns out she found you first" Amelia said walking over to the bed "he's sleep?" i asked her and she gave me a nod "well then i guess we can go back to sleep" i said with a smile seeing as she was slowly climbing back into bed "family sleepy time" i said kinda loudly which she just hushed me and i saw as she slowly closed her eyes again.

___________________________________
authors note ~
just a cute short chapter im trying to end this story happy but im writing an idea rn and i don't know yet but if you have any suggestions how what else you wanna see before this ends type awayy

hope you all had a wonderful day

question of the day... light mode or dark mode? i prefer dark mode