"somebody help me!"

Amelia's POV
life gets hard. shit i would know. i never thought i would go back down this path again. i mean you would probably think im insane or something. i have a wife who does everything in her power to make sure her family is safe. i have a beautiful son who makes my whole world light up. but yet somehow i still find a reason or someway to be hurt. or hurting.

"Amelia! im leaving" i heard my wife's voice from outside our bedroom. she has been sleeping in the guest bedroom and taking care of our son. while i have been being a complete horrible wife. and horrible mother. i haven't talked to anyone. i honestly don't want to talk with anyone. i haven't eaten anything. i haven't slept in days. all i want to do is be this happy person again but my thoughts get to me and take over. and just tell me otherwise.

i gotten out of bed. very slowly my body is starting to hurt. i hear the door bust wide open "did you hear me ames? or you're just not going to respond to me anymore like the past weeks" Alondra said "can you just get out!" i told her slightly raising my voice. she was observing me and looking at me up and down. "when was the last time you ate?" she asked me "yesterday" i lied looking away from her "stop lying to me that's all you have been doing" she said this time she was raising her voice.

"hey can you just go get me some water? i will be in the bathroom" i asked her nicely just so she wouldn't worry but also the truth is that. it's hard for me to walk. it's painful for me to walk. when i got towards the bathroom i just collapsed down on the cold floor. everything in me was shaking. i couldn't move anymore next thing i knew was all i saw was dark.

Alondra's POV
these past weeks have been hell without Amelia. Chris has been craving his mommy and so have i. everything about her i miss. i don't know what's going on in her mind right now. her thoughts she shut me out for almost everything. the only time she got like this was when she was either on drugs or when we lost chris. she won't talk to me about what she's feeling. so i don't know who she will talk with.

i walk inside the bedroom and towards the bathroom. i noticed the door was closed which was weird for her because she like will never close the door. i open the bathroom door and see it. i see her. my worst nightmare. i see her lying in the bathroom floor unconscious. i immediately panic. i scream. i yell. i call 911. "oh shit! Christopher!" i yelled jumping up towards his room grabbing him into my arms. he was awake. he was calm. the first person i needed to call was Arizona she would help me.

couple of minutes later i heard the front door constantly being rang. "come come" i said rushing in the ambulance and later i saw some familiar faces. "what happened alondra" i heard a voice it was Arizona's "it's Amelia" i said my voice was breaking and i saw all of them rushing past me into the house. moments later that's when i saw them carrying her out and that's when it hit me. she might not make it. i broke down on the floor and the tears just kept coming. "hey ally come on we have to go" arizona said picking up my body off the floor and taking Chris into her arms "what if she dies? i don't think i will make it" I said she looked into my eyes she was also scared. 

when we got to the hospital everything just happened so quickly. "sloan! what the hell is going on" i heard Richard and Bailey they were standing at the front. i couldn't bring myself to form any new words. i couldn't. "hey! stay strong she will be ok" Bailey said taking Chris from my arms while the rest of them rushed into the hospital. "go! scream. or something i will take care of him" she said "what if she doesn't make it out alive" i said more tears were falling "don't worry about the what if" she said. i just froze in time. i couldn't move.

Arizona's  POV
"what do we got Robbins!" i heard Owen yelling "Amelia shepherd 38, multiple cuts and open wounds on the body." i said and then i just saw everyone go quiet. this was unexpected. "you heard me people! this is one of us! and i quite frankly need her to live and she has a family! and a wife! so can all of you just fucking help me get her back to life!" i yelled at each and every one of them. it worked they all immediately got together and put all their skills together and helped me help her.

"um? does alondra know" i heard the redhead ask "she was the one who found her" i said it went more quiet. "what happened exactly!" i heard the other blonde ask "the only person who would know is her wife! she hasn't been at work! we all haven't seen her!" i said "was she depressed? or ever?" Owen asked a following question "are you asking me if she was suicidal?" i asked they all just looked at me "take her up to an O.R now! and fast people!" i yelled slamming the door behind me.

that couldn't be. she was always so happy. she had a family. she had a perfect wife. she had everything she wished for. there was no way. she couldn't have been. was that her goal?. did she want to die intentionally?. questions after questions kept replaying in my head and the only person i needed to ask was her wife. 

i ran to go find Alondra. i catch her in the halls walking back and forth pacing back and forth. she saw me."is she ok? please tell me she's ok!" she yelled "can we go somewhere private" i asked her and she was taken back at first but then she accepted it. we sat down in an empty storage room. she chose to sit on the floor. "ally? was Amelia sad? like depressed?" i asked her i tried to word it as best as i could because she could take it the wrong way. shit i took it the wrong way. "yes? she went back into this stage she was in when we first lost Christopher"  she explained "do you think maybe she went back into that sad stage" i asked her "yes? and i should have seen this coming because all she was doing was laying in bed! she wasn't eating! it's all my fault!" she was now yelling and sobbing at the same time.

"hey stop it's not your fault" i said getting down on the floor with her and slowly pulling her into my arms. "it's my fault! i should have helped her instead of questioning her every damn second of the day!" she said i just let her go. i let her express herself. she needed this. she needed someone. she needs her wife. "i should have helped" she kept repeating it over and over "did you know? did you know she was cutting?" I asked i could barely form that sentence without shedding a tear. "fuck! i knew she wasn't sleeping or eating but then it got to the point where i wasn't allowed next to her or even in the room with her" she said

i stayed quiet because all of what she was saying was true. Amelia had dropped down so much. she had eye bags so big. "she stopped being affectionate. she stopped with the i love you. she stopped talking. and she started to hurt more and me as her wife i promised to love that woman sickness and health! i fucking failed her!" she yelled she was sobbing. we need her to live. Alondra needs to her live i don't think she can live without her person.

___________________________________
authors note ~
well this took a turn....