"i love you more sloan"

Alondra's  POV
the house has been very quiet these past days. i have been cleaning the house. they let amelia go home last week but she's on bed rest till she's all healed. she has been taking this time to be with chris but also we haven't exactly been talking about this whole situation which is probably not good for either of us. 

i walk into the bedroom. i noticed her back was facing away from the door which means she's probably asleep. i try very quietly to put these things down without waking up both her or Chris. just as i opens the door i heard movement "what are you doing" i heard her voice is was again very low. "i was just putting that on the desk. but go back to sleep" i said taking a peek to the side of her and seeing Christopher sound asleep next to her. he was all cuddled up next to her. "he sleeps like you" she said touching his little cheeks smiling

"oh shut up" i whispered at her "he does like he's a very heavy sleeper" she said smiling i rolled my eyes "he also has these baby snores like you" she said giggling because she knows that i don't snore. "i don't snore" i said "my love yes you do" she said with a smile "mmm leaving now. get some rest beautiful" i said with a smirk before opening the door but was again interrupted by her voice "wait!"
she said i turned with my eyebrow raised "can you please get me some water" she with a smile
"anything for you" i said laughing.

i walked out hearing my phone ring didn't know exactly who was calling my phone at this time in the day. considering we are all adults and have jobs and families to take care of. "hello blondie" i said getting a cup and pouring water in it. "when are you coming" she asked me making me laugh "when my wife lets me" i said then i heard a very loud silence "you have a mind of a teenager" she said "yes i know now any reason you called?" i asked her stepping back into the bedroom. i saw amelia with an confused look on her face. i placed the phone down on the side table so she could hear.

now at this point arizona was going on and on about how i wasn't at work and how she needs me back at work. "zona you have a crush on my wife?" Amelia randomly asked her which did stop her from talking because it caught her off guard.
"what? no" she said i raised my eyebrow "so you don't think im hot" i said with a smile "n-no it's not that... i-i think you're very hot" she said she was nervous "so you think my wife is hot" Amelia said then we heard no sound come from her. we tried our best to keep our laughing in but we couldn't. "ugh you both are evil" she said finally talking now.

"it's ok zona you can call my wife hot we all know she is" Amelia said "both of you shut up" she said "mmm i will talk to you later" i told her hanging up the phone. "and im leaving you also because you need some sleep" i said kissing her forehead she rolled her eyes. "i love you" she said quietly "i love you more" i said "i love you infinity" she said which made me smile very hard not going to lie. "i love you always and forever" i said giving her one last kiss and when i pulled away i saw a smile and out popped were her dimples.

Amelia's  POV
"ames im leaving" i heard a voice it was my lovely wife's voice. she walked out the bathroom all nice looking at shit "ooo you have that meeting thingy today don't you" i said looking at her up and down. she had a freaking suit on. i mean sloan in a suit that's well that's hot. "eyes up here" she said winking at me "can i just come with you please" i asked her purposely popping out my dimples because i know she likes them and can't say no.

"i see what you're doing" she said kissing my forehead "and is it working?" i asked with my eyes following her around the room. "as much as i adorable those dimples of yours you can't not until you're healed and right now you're half way" she said she was gathering all her things around and putting them into her bag. "please please" i begged "no but you can stay here and be with Chris when he wakes up and arizona said she would come by"
she told me "your son just sleeps all damn day and second arizona? ooo maybe i should stay? have you gotten any inside news on her and kai?" I asked her multiple questions in all one run.

"well? i heard they're well? actually no they keep things private" she said "ahh i will just have to ask her myself" i said laying back down in bed very carefully. "be careful with what you do please. don't answer the door because i have Arizona a key so don't even think about getting up" she explained to me "ok mom!" i said with a laugh "i love you and i will see you later" she said "i love you more sloan" i said and she finished it off with a kiss and then headed out the door.

_______________________________
authors note ~
Christmas is in 4 days!.....