"you hit me!"

Alondra's POV
i was woken up by the sound of Christmas music which would be nobody else but my
wife. i walk outside the bedroom into the kitchen and see her cooking something which could be scary because we all know this woman can't really cook. "what are you doing up at 9 in the morning" i asked her walking around the island to go sit down on the stool. "well tomorrow is Christmas Eve so i decided we should get in the Christmas spirit instead of being sad" she said with a smile at the end.

"so you're cooking?" i asked her confused "well i decided that we should show chris santa?" she said "yea problem with that is both his moms went through a very traumatic childhood" i said reaching for the cookies she made but she quickly hit my hand away. "which is why mr. grinch! we are going to give him a childhood we never got" she said "how do you expect us to do so when we don't even kn-'' i got interrupted by her hand. "shut up! only want to hear nice and positive words coming out your mouth" she said smiling putting a Santa hat on me.

"you know i don't remember anyone saying you were good to start walking around this much again" i said "you told me last time" she said with a smirk "that's because you!" i said i was lost of words "me what?" she said with a smirk "you wanted some sloan so i gave you some sloan" i said "will i get some sloan tonight" she asked raising her eyebrow "if you help me wrap these gifts without complaining" i said with a smile that's one thing she doesn't like is wrapping gifts. but this year we have a kid so you know me i had to go all out.

"where are these gifts?" she asked me "well so glad you asked shall you follow me" i said intertwining our hands and leading us towards the guest bedroom. when i open the door she was dead silent. "sloan! what the hell dude!" she said walking around the boxes after boxes of gifts. "please don't tell me you got all of these for chris" she asked "well" i said "Alondra! he is only going to play with maybe three of these and forget the rest" she said "oh you can't talk i saw your car last night" i said she widened her eyes "so help me wrap these gifts... please" i asked her "well just because you said please" she said smiling

we were maybe half way down but then we got interrupted well she got distracted. "can you focus" I said laughing she was laying down and she was scrolling on her phone. "my hands hurt" she said complaining i gave her a little smirk she hit me with the wrapping paper tube. "ooooh" i said making her jump up "sloan! no! we aren't making this into a game" she said trying to run away "maybe you should have thought about that when you hit me" i said grabbing the other one and smacking her ass with it.

"what the hell sloan!" she screamed "sorry" i said putting my hands up "no that hurt" she said smacking me even harder "fuck!" i yelled she covered my mouth "watch your mouth" she said "you just hit me" i said "you hit my ass" she said "you have a nice ass" i said smiling "mmm" she said rolling her eyes. i planted a very soft kiss on her lips "i love you" i said she looked up noticing a mistletoe "if you wanted me to kiss you all you had to do was ask" she said pulling me in for a very long kiss.

_______________________________
authors note ~
sorry short chapter but im getting the Christmas part together and could be out tmr or most likely Christmas.....