"my lexie to my mark"

Amelia's POV
i would say my wife has pretty dark humor so literally anything is bound to come out her mouth at any point. i could always tell when she's thinking something horrible. "like what is so funny to you right now? you have been laughing for ten minutes straight now" catherine asked sloan which was a mistake. it was me and ally, richard, bailey, catherine all on the plane and we can forget the other two nick and winston, just great.

"i- ally shut it" i said stopping her from going on i heard mumble from winston. we have been in this on going battle ever since maggie left because i did say not so nice things to him, but i tried to apologize "my brother died from a plane crash so" she said still laughing but everyone was too flabbergasted to speak "would be a shame if this plane went down the same way theirs did" she continued "Alondra!" they all said now worrying because she spoke that "what? i mean you could be my lexie to my mark" she said laughing and pointing at me.

by the end of her words everyone mouth was dropped to the floor. "or not? i mean only if y'all are down to die" she said shrugging her shoulders and pulling out her phone "i don't think anyone on here wants to be anyone in that mark and lexie plane crash story" i said shushing her and then all of a sudden the plane started to shake. "alondra grace sloan! if this plane goes down im taking you to hell with me" catherine said "welp im already gay soo i mean if anything y'all are coming with me" she said that's when everyone had enough "shut up!" they all yelled in sync holding onto anything they could keeping themselves from falling.

the turbulence and shaking started to get worse. "tell my kids i love them" i heard ally say which didn't process in my head at first "shut up! we're not dying" i said then everyone started to panic and i could tell because winston took my hand and held onto it. "i can't die, i can't die" i whispered "shit i would have rather died from that shooting, it would have been way more fun fighting for my life" sloan said "shut the hell up" i said this time throwing something at her. the plane started to get steady again.

"sorry folks, the turbulence got real bad but we will be landing soon" the pilot said as if nothing just happened. we all calmed down well most of us not so much ally "no! you can't talk anymore till we land, watch your phone or something" i said to her raising my eyebrow "im in the air?" she said holding out her phone showing she has zero service "here! play with the fidget toys we have for our kids" i said handing her one which she took. i swear sometimes i feel like her mommy more than i do her wife.

Alondra's POV
we landed in boston. safely i guess and kid free. "so i assume we all received the same text" we heard as we were walking in this big building. "well i was hoping for a tour" my wife said i just looked at her smiling and that's when we saw Meredith. she was too focused she didn't even hear Richard calling her name. "it's all wrong" she said getting up and we saw papers spread out across the floor she was doing her research. "what is?" nick asked "everything" she said looking at us but to be honest i was kinda confused.

"are you okay?" my wife asked stepping in front of me now to talk with her "we have to question everything we know about Alzheimer's, if we're gonna cure it" she said now i pretty much knew what was going on. i would say my wife does know more about this than i do so i came to help in anyway i could possibly have. i was laying my head down on the brunettes shoulder as they talk away "people? as in the top scientists in the field" she said "you mean people with the loudest voices" Meredith said i was still confused on this whole thing but i know later my wife will explain it to me so no worries.

"i met a young neuroscientist out in Tennessee, and he found evidence of image tampering in some of the leading papers" Meredith explained she started handing out these papers im assuming she was talking about "how long is she going to do this? i need to present an award" bailey said we all just looked at her "Meredith, when's the last time you slept?" nick asked her "well? Jackson had to go to London to manage a crisis, so i called all of you here because you all know me better than anyone else does, and i need to run this past you before i tell anyone else" she explained "what run past us?" my wife asked "my possible new theory on Alzheimer's" she said they all looked around. 

they talked and talked about this new theory that Meredith had made and now that my wife has explained it to me it makes more sense. i was laying my head down on my wife's lap while she was doing she reading. she looked very into it until i felt the paper hit my forehead. "hey? why don't you go to the hotel and get dressed" she whispered kissing
my lips "but i-'' just as i was about to talk we heard a voice interrupt me "remain the respect you have made for yourself" richard said walking out the door "um i will go check on him, will see you later" i said planting one last kiss on her cheek before leaving.

Amelia's  POV
"you're finally here" i heard a voice i saw everyone at the table but my wife. "yes, um has anyone seen sloan?" i asked around and they all shook their heads no "ok well i will be right back" i said getting up to leave the table mostly because i was into the research and i needed to find my wife. i ended up giving up on finding my wife and just started reading until i felt a body bump into me.

"hey! watch-'' and when i looked up it was my wife she was all dressed. "i mean damn about time you showed up" i said moving back "sorry i couldn't zip my dress by myself so i just took forever, but then i couldn't find my shoes so i called the kids and found them later on" she explained but she like got lost into my eyes for a second i could tell. "you look very so very beautiful right now" she said smiling "oh? just right now" i asked seeing as now she got all flustered "no! god no! you look gorgeous every day but this dress is just doing something to me as in me sloan" she said pointing to herself

"oh then will i be seeing you sloan in my bed tonight?" i asked pulling her closer to me "depends, what will we be doing in this bed?" she said smiling leaning towards my lips more "sleeping" i said laughing and i saw as she rolled her eyes finally placing her lips onto mine. "not surprised you two are making out right now" we heard making us pull away to find where the voice came from "hello" i said quietly it was maggie "it's starting" she said motioning us to head back to our seats "hey sloan" she said smirking at sloan. they haven't really talked since forever and last update she got about us was that we were taking a break. 

"hey mags" ally said all softly walking ahead of me getting to the table "we're definitely talking about that" maggie whispered to me "there's a lot to unpack" i laughed getting to the table that had everyone waiting along with my wife. bailey ended up getting an award instead of presenting one, which so very happy for her. "hey loser" i heard my wife say but she was talking on the phone with whom that's what im trying to figure out. "no i missed you bishop" that's when i figured out "shepherd?" i heard a voice behind me and i turned and it was the sisters.

i made eye contact with my wife and she landed a kiss on my cheek before letting me go. "what's up with that?, last time we thought you guys weren't talking" Meredith asked "we took forever to get back to this point but that's apart of marriage, we have our ups and downs" i explained "so we can be
team almelia now? instead of team McSteamy 2.0" maggie said then i felt a hand being placed on my back "hmm more like? McHot" i heard my wife's voice behind me "and there's the devil herself" they joked

"haha so funny" she said sarcastically with a straight face and turning to look at me now "the kids said they wanted to talk with you" she explained with a smile "i have mommy duties to attend, i will text you before we leave tomorrow" i turned towards my sisters as i was doing that i felt sloan intertwined her hands with mine. "welp that my cue to follow, bye!" i heard my wife say very loudly then she started to walk towards our direction.

___________________________________
authors note ~
i'm back! sorry for disappearing for over a month it wasn't intentional i promise 😁....

anyways.... I see more and more people reading this and i want to say thank you for the reads, thank each and every one of all from the bottom of my heart ♥️ but now that im here i would like to announce that the final chapter to right person, right time has officially been written and will be out soon but not that soon so we still have time.