"im happy for you"

Amelia's POV
it's been weeks. days. we have been on zero contact but she has called but i don't answer just listen to her voicemails she leaves. i ended up taking the kids on a trip to boston just because it's somewhere far and we can get away from the craziness.

"so? how are you? the kids? riley?" maggie asked me we were sitting in her living room while the kids were outside playing games. "im a mess and on top of that im trying to keep my teenager from thinking her moms are getting a divorce, and the little one he keeps asking where she is" i explained very fast "do you think that it was a mistake leaving?" she asked "if i didn't put myself or the kids first we would very much be divorced right now and that's the last thing i want to happen, so yes this is right" i said

speaking of the devil. it's like she can sense when we talk or speak about her because she will always end up leaving a text or call. "well it's a good thing that her name is still wifey on your phone" Meredith said as i was showing who was calling "she wants you back so answer her" maggie said as i placed the phone down after it finished ringing. "i can't and plus this is good" i said they just sighed.

"when are y'all leaving?" they asked "tomorrow i gotta get back into the groove of working and being a mom who homeschools her kids so" i said "they don't want to go to public school?" Maggie asked and i shook my head no "ry has no interest in going to an actual school just to finish next year and chris he's only three so we can pretty much teach him" i
said "except right now there's no "we" there's an amelia who needs her wife" Meredith said which she wasn't lying there's definitely no "we" right now.

Alondra's  POV
i messed up. i hurt my wife and my family. i should have listened to her but i didn't do now we're here paying the consequences of my actions which leave me without my wife and kids. recently i have been trying breathers and talking to maya because she seems to help but the one person i want right now is my wife but i can't.

i tried to stay calm but that's the last thing helping me. im trying to sleep but i can't sleep without her so im just laying in bed. i miss her. i miss my kids and seeing their faces. i want to see her and make things right. 

Amelia's  POV
"ok let's get settled in" i said turning on the lights to the hotel room where we will be staying for some time. i can't keep sleeping at the house anymore in that bed just waiting for her to come home because it hurts too much so i left. yes it could have been wrong but it's what i had to do. "umm?" i heard a voice it was teenager and she had a disgusting look on her face. "i will go by the house, but you have to promise me you will watch your brother and call me if anything happens" i said giving her a look and she gave me a reassuring smile back.

i really didn't want to go back but it's for riley so we do what has to be done. i turn the key and push the door open to the dark house and very cold room. i take a deep breath before walking in. i look to my left and see her. she had her hair fixed in a bun with some pieces sticking out and was dressed comfortably. she looked tired but at the same time i didn't expect to see her. "i just came here to pick up a few things, i can't use that hotel shampoo anymore it's awful" i said walking right past her into the bedroom.

"you could always come home?" i heard her say from the doorway of our bedroom while i was in the bathroom. "where's the shampoo" i mumbled trying to keep this conversation from happening "i miss you" she said and then it went quiet due to me not responding back nor did i really want to "i left you a voicemail" she said again trying to get something out of me "yes i got it" i replied back as I was packing everything up I needed for the next
couple of days. i walked right past her heading towards the door. 

"did you listen to it?" she asked watching my every move "yeah" i said walking towards the door not even wanting to talk. i walked to the closest getting the rest of the items "i know i have made mistakes, i know i scared you" she said i was trying not to listen but it's hard when she's saying all the things i have been wanting to hear for the past weeks. "im sorry" she said and it went for a moment of silence "i love you" and those words were the ones that got me.

"I'll be better" and she was saying all the right things at such the wrong time. i turn a little to look
at her "you said that" i said and she nodded and i think she just wanted to freely forgive her and everything. "i mean it" she spoke "i need more time" i said closing the closet door walking towards her "seeing you like that in a hospital bed, i can't just now jump back into this like i didn't just spend the last months begging you to get help" i said finally responding

we just looked at each other but she couldn't barley look at me. "im happy for you, but this was just another thing for you to get your way" i said opening the door and walking out without anymore words.

___________________________________
authors note ~
hey guys getting closer to the end of this story very soon and no i don't want it to end because i had a great time writing this and coming up w ideas..

in the meantime here you go! they finally talked but they're still not talking at the same time....